Chicks love criminals.

TheRealist

TheRealist

Let's keep it real
This is the hardest pill for me to swallow thus far.

If whatever male model had a criminal twin the criminal twin would be lusted after more than the stand up go to work guy.

U can buy a new face and even height, but u can't buy long-term low inhib behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
yeah girls will love this low inhib criminal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 245, BigBoy, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Yeah the ones who grew up without a father

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Low class no good whores love criminals and not the ugly ones.

If a girl doesn't love you for your looks, she doesn't love you at all, she loves only what you can provide.

All of them not just the ones without a father.
Disagreed. There's plenty of good chicks. But then again I'm also generalizing cuz even girls without a father can grow up to be a non degenerate.

Low class no good whores love decent looking criminals not ugly ones.

If a girl doesn't love you for your looks, she doesn't love you at all, she loves only what you can provide.
If u think good looks are enough to carry a relationship than u are lost my brother. Foids require excitement as well.
Disagreed. There's plenty of good chicks. But then again I'm also generalizing cuz even girls without a father can grow up to be a non degenerate.
I agree with u...but bra explain to me why that billionaires daughter was impregnated by Meeks wen there are way more Chad/Tyrones then just him? She chose the felon over Chico, Barrett, and Gandy.

Last edited:
If u think good looks are enough to carry a relationship than u are lost my brother. Foids require excitement as well.

I never said that. Though it is a certainly an easier way to get in when you're good looking.

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
If Chico had a felon twin I guarantee u foids would lust after the criminal.
just be good looking and you can get away with everything theory
men, im so tired of this shit of girls loves eboys,criminals,etc bullshit. if that chico twin get attention its beacuse of his face and nothing else, if you are good lookng you can even be 35 years mcdonalds employee and will get atention because of his good face. the same is with criminals. tell me why this guy didnt get female attention

cause his ugly ass face. main examples are bundy and meeks who get famous because of his face and thats it.
no personality, no behaviour, no just be a criminal, no just be white, just have a really good face and you will get away with everything

just be good looking and you can get away with everything theory
men, im so tired of this shit of girls loves eboys,criminals,etc bullshit. if that chico twin get attention its beacuse of his face and nothing else, if you are good lookng you can even be 35 years mcdonalds employee and will get atention because of his good face. the same is with criminals. tell me why this guy didnt get female attention
View attachment 199376
cause his ugly ass face. main examples are bundy and meeks who get famous because of his face and thats it.
no personality, no behaviour, no just be a criminal, no just be white, just have a really good face and you will get away with everything
I agree but explain why that billionaires daughter got pregnant by Meeks wen she could have had any other Chad/Tyrone...it's because foids crave excitement. U would get bored of ur Stacy gf too if all she did was have sex, hence why so many dudes cheat on legitimate Stacie's with beckys

true indeed, shoot up your school = get tons of hot chicks

• +1
Dangerous good looking criminal = exciting, dominant, high T, makes them wet and takes control when he needs to

upstanding good looking guy = boring, vanilla, most likely low T, cant take control when his girl acts up, probably fails shit tests

If you deny dark triad theory, You’re low IQ and shouldn’t be on this forum

• +1
Dangerous good looking criminal = exciting, dominant, high T, makes them wet and takes control when he needs to

upstanding good looking guy = boring, vanilla, most likely low T, cant take control when his girl acts up, probably fails shit tests

If you deny dark triad theory, You’re low IQ and shouldn’t be on this forum
Exactly but Bros keeps thinking looks will carry them wen alone it wont

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I agree but explain why that billionaires daughter got pregnant by Meeks wen she could have had any other Chad/Tyrone...it's because foids crave excitement. U would get bored of ur Stacy gf too if all she did was have sex, hence why so many dudes cheat on legitimate Stacie's with beckys
first at all meeks its handsome and thats why he could pregnant that girl, also im sure meeks have more status and its more famous than all of those chads that chick knows
If you deny dark triad theory.
dont denied but im saying if you are a ugly dark triad it wont fucking work

• +1
first at all meeks its handsome and thats why he could pregnant that girl, also im sure meeks have more status and its more famous than all of those chads that chick knows

dont denied but im saying if you are a ugly dark triad it wont fucking work
No shit Sherlock. Obviously it won’t work if you’re ugly.

But it will skyrocket your value as a male if you look good. It will allow you to cuck other good looking men who are in relationships
Exactly but Bros keeps thinking looks will carry them wen alone it wont
People have to realize that looks carrying relationships only works if you’re a girl.

Women have plenty of options. They don’t need you unless you’re a literal top tier MM.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and TheRealist
Low class no good whores love criminals and not the ugly ones.

i take back my like. we are on a blackpill forum but a foid can like you for personality/charisma, this is usually combined with looks.

being low inhib badboy will boost status and make a normie a slayer bc of his "mystery aura"

I agree with u...but bra explain to me why that billionaires daughter was impregnated by Meeks wen there are way more Chad/Tyrones then just him? She chose the felon over Chico, Barrett, and Gandy.
the felon caught her eye thats it

• +1