• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, elzde95, Deleted member 8365 and 39 others
Over for him, he will take roids and fin and die from sides

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Kasanova, Blackpilled1027 and 14 others
I'm gonna tell him that he used to be a mogger, but now he's a norwooding moggee

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova, tia0505, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
He's also fainting ignorance.
Google Images' first results directs you to KnowYourMeme, which has hundreds of mogging images
Screenshot 20230805 034913

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Screenshot 20230805 025027 cominstagramandroid edit 310841664299964

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, horizontallytall, Mewton and 27 others
He looks like a fucking truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, datboijj, Deleted member 33424 and 1 other person
Lmao it's real

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, elzde95 and 24 others
All those dick riders in his comment sections while they didn’t even know who he was a month ago

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, optimisticzoomer and 16 others
Over for this fucking old washed up psl god
Soon he will become an .org user and worship the true psl god
Jordan Barett

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Mewton, CalulArgintiu59 and 25 others
It's gonna be cagefuel when he discovers these forum autist threads that are obsessed with his harmony

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, zainab, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
he knows exactly what that person was talking about. i'm sure he's been lurking here at least since he started getting roasted for his buzzcut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Mewton, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Speaking of knowyourmeme, they have a full list of examples of each mogging category
Mogging

This was made only a few months ago. I'm pretty sure most of the autists here recognize these moggings on SIGHT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maximilian, Danish_Retard, Constantin Denis and 3 others
There’s no way this faggot doesn’t know, he knows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Mewton, j05 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, horizontallytall, Deleted member 8365 and 4 others
Jordan Barett

• +1
Reactions: Sens
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, rubberduck, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Screenshot 20230804 215917

He genuinely doesn't know these TikTok retards are spamming his comments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, horizontallytall, justinzayn and 12 others
can we acknowledge the fact that chico is even discussing this? like who could have imagined this back in 2011?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28117, elzde95 and 14 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, apocalypse, elzde95 and 15 others
I like his new strategy of pretending to not know, as if he's not posting here under the gamertag trumpwillwin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, Debetro, Danish_Retard and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Speaking of knowyourmeme, they have a full list of examples of each mogging category
View attachment 2361529
This was made only a few months ago. I'm pretty sure most of the autists here recognize these moggings on SIGHT
the olivier richters heightmog on the bodybuilder and the john todd jawmog on the other model made me realize that not all humans are the same species

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HeightPilledum
Even 2021
its actually wild. it literally feels like hes just one of the bros.. like a fellow user.. just some super chill dude casually using the word mog. also mog is like, fairly niche vernacular. it just feels like im "closer" to him because of that...

I remember literally watching that boy is a monster videos of him, and to be at this point... it's fucking wild.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, rubberduck, Danish_Retard and 3 others
his career is dying it's time to fully embrace the blackpill he could grift and make millions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, rubberduck, whitegymmax and 7 others
the olivier richters heightmog on the bodybuilder and the john todd jawmog on the other model made me realize that not all humans are the same species
The agemoggings ones are good too

Whoever posted these in their database is certainly a lurker. They got the full encyclopedia of mogging
Mogs 1

Mogs e

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime, Master_Wanky and 2 others
its actually wild. it literally feels like hes just one of the bros.. like a fellow user.. just some super chill dude casually using the word mog. also mog is like, fairly niche vernacular. it just feels like im "closer" to him because of that...

I remember literally watching that boy is a monster videos of him, and to be at this point... it's fucking wild.
"Mogging" is used pretty often by bodybuilding gymcels though. It's not an obscure word

View attachment 2361529

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, 1966Ford, elzde95 and 5 others
someone send him this picture to explains what "MOG" is:
vxo5voe0utk71.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, horizontallytall, Deleted member 26515 and 7 others

can we acknowledge the fact that chico is even discussing this? like who could have imagined this back in 2011?
Even 2021
he makes 5/10k likes a post lol no One cares about him out of here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zura and HeightPilledum
You say this now, but you'll soon hear about Jonah Hill, Ed Sheeran and the Jonas brothers mentioning about getting heightmogged

"Mogging" is used pretty often by bodybuilding gymcels though. It's not an obscure word
id still argue it as pretty niche in the grand scheme of things. you'd never hear it in a public setting im pretty sure.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, horizontallytall, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
I will not tolerate chico slander.
im not sure why but I feel so intertwined with him. for some reason, even though I dot know him, I can sense he has a very good heart and is very caring of others. seems like a fuckin' great man honestly.

also I have this sense of attachment and nostalgia to him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: winternoc, LimaDummy, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
id still argue it as pretty niche in the grand scheme of things. you'd never hear it in a public setting im pretty sure.
It's used often on TikTok. Videos about "mogging" with legit millions of views, but gymcels consider "mogging" just being slightly more gymcelled than another gymcel

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I will not tolerate chico slander.
im not sure why but I feel so intertwined with him. for some reason, even though I dot know him, I can sense he has a very good heart and is very caring of others. seems like a fuckin' great man honestly.

also I have this sense of attachment and nostalgia to him.
not a slander lol
just saying it's not that impressive

Won't be long until he truly catches on to this stuff, and then comes to find out about all the extremist shit associated with it and stops mentioning it altogether.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234, Debetro, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Won't be long until he truly catches on to this stuff, and then comes to find out about all the extremist shit associated with it and stops mentioning it altogether.
depends, he might jerk himself off like barrett when he found out a whole bunch of autists are worshipping online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, aesthetic beauty and datboijj
depends, he might jerk himself off like barrett when he found out a whole bunch of autists are worshipping online
Chico was never as weird as Barret was, so I doubt it. Not to mention, the man has an entire family to care for unlike Barret.

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Samiscool234, Debetro and 4 others
Chico was never as weird as Barret was, so I doubt it. Not to mention, the man has an entire family to care for unlike Barret.
true tbh that faggot barrett is a fucking degenerate compared to chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, tia0505, zura and 1 other person
Jordan Barett
ironic because jordan knew about all this and has been lurking here since like 2020
he will be dead soon tho

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
There are more comments from psl autists than women under his posts :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
you say that like gandy didin't follow salludon after every one kept dming him that he mogs him