Chico had bad skin?

GoodLookinSquirrel

GoodLookinSquirrel

Iron
How old was he here and did his skin get better from this point onwards? You can very clearly see that his skin is very bumpy and textured- possibly he is trying to hide acne with makeup for a photoshoot. You can also see that there's a ton of stretched out, enlarged pores on the sides of his nose with excess oil secretion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725-111603.png
    Screenshot_20230725-111603.png
    903.2 KB · Views: 0
More evidence

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230819-114112.png
    Screenshot_20230819-114112.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
he is probably wearing makeup in 95% of photos of him we see

• +1
Reactions: GoodLookinSquirrel and Deleted member 30679
he is probably wearing makeup in 95% of photos of him we see
i need to start wearing make up like i am chico and use lifts + airfaroce 1's to get to 6'4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and GoodLookinSquirrel
doesn't get rid of 100% of it in 100% of cases
You don't have to 100% literally nobody is walking with a magnifying glass to see your pores. I have a few on my forehead and the sides of my nose but they are barely visible unless you literally shove your eyeball into my face lol. And if there are any on my cheeks they are practically invisible

You don't have to 100% literally nobody is walking with a magnifying glass to see your pores. I have a few on my forehead and the sides of my nose but they are barely visible unless you literally shove your eyeball into my face lol. And if there are any on my cheeks they are practically invisible
I think salicylic helps overtime

How old was he here and did his skin get better from this point onwards? You can very clearly see that his skin is very bumpy and textured- possibly he is trying to hide acne with makeup for a photoshoot. You can also see that there's a ton of stretched out, enlarged pores on the sides of his nose with excess oil secretion
If that niggas skin is shit then mine is

Shit of the creature from the game amnesia bunker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486