• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
he looks short in those body pics thats whats ruins it tbh

if he looked tall asf like he is ( 6,3 ) he would mog in these pics

Chico framemogs Barrett.
View attachment 2327705
Jordan Barrett - Beautiful guys
If barrett gymmaxxed he wouldn’t get the “gay alien” critiques and be would be the goat for his pheno/colouring. He actually doesn’t have the worst frame either in terms of bone stricture and insertions.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
His skull is so fucking huge

holy shit this is a brutal mog, crazy how chico mogs even male models
Being in a room full of supermodels and making them looks like normies.
Skrmbild 104

damn that was quick. You had that picture in your back pocket? Jfl
It's a coincidence I just happened to recognize I had a picture far up in my folder where he had the same outfit.

holy shit this is a brutal mog, crazy how chico mogs even male models
Now that’s just glazing. There’s plenty of models who mog him or are just on his level

IMG 5959

Chico just has blackpill status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Magnum Opus
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
That pic alone is literally 8 PSL, just what even is that. Look at his eyes, lashes, eyebrows, hair, face structure, ratios. That's the king of motherfucking wattpad.
What do you mean bro?
AD5DE47B 45DF 48DE 9A13 15F8929DB5B9

This dude has the same things that’s you said and so ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
That pic alone is literally 8 PSL, just what even is that. Look at his eyes, lashes, eyebrows, hair, face structure, ratios. That's the king of motherfucking wattpad.
yes indeed if humanity went extinct the sole piece of information we should leave behind is that photo of chico so the aliens discovering our remains would think we mogged them

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
yes indeed if humanity went extinct the sole piece of information we should leave behind is that photo of chico so the aliens discovering our remains would think we mogged them
That ONE photo is truly crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
“Unmoggable” when you can find his lookalike in some slum of brazil

View attachment 2327766View attachment 2327769

Some psl user saw girls thirsting over him on wattpad (girls thirst over anyone 5 psl) and shilled him until everyone started saying he was a muh psl god
you arent gonna get such status over just one guy shilling him, chico should be pretty boring to psl autists. and girls thirsting over a runway model in such numbers is something that hasnt been seen before or since. its not a coincidence

Some psl user saw girls thirsting over him on wattpad (girls thirst over anyone 5 psl) and shilled him until everyone started saying he was a muh psl god

• +1
you arent gonna get such status over just one guy shilling him, chico should be pretty boring to psl autists. and girls thirsting over a runway model in such numbers is something that hasnt been seen before or since. its not a coincidence
Girls don’t thirst over him or any other model. It’s just blackpill users projecting.

Most girls are thirsting over guys like vinnie hacker or Dicaprio.

Girls don’t thirst over him or any other model. It’s just blackpill users projecting.

Most girls are thirsting over guys like vinnie hacker or Dicaprio.
I mean that's just categorically untrue. More girls have thirsted over chico than vinnie

• +1
I mean that's just categorically untrue. More girls have thirsted over chico than vinnie
Vinnie lives in a big american city and never gets flooded yet Chico get swarmed on a back alley in some euro city.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and cytoplasm
Vinnie lives in a big american city and never gets flooded yet Chico get swarmed on a back alley in some euro city.
All I’m gonna say is he’s high psl but his dimorphism is lower than most chads and he has a plain face. His appeal isn’t that high as you think, he really only appeals to 14 year olds.

Most girls would choose a chad with a better jawline and more interesting face like Vinnie over him

All I’m gonna say is he’s high psl but his dimorphism is lower than most chads and he has a plain face. His appeal isn’t that high as you think, he really only appeals to 14 year olds.

Most girls would choose a chad with a better jawline and more interesting face like Vinnie over him
No not really. Hes much more dimoprhic than vinnie and there isnt a single girl that would choose vincent over francisco as the latter has vastly superior genetics

• +1

Vinnie is kinda ugly