Chico is attractive cause of flat maxilla

zurzolo

zurzolo

Temp. Banned
A flat maxilla will make it easier for the features to be perfectly placed, it's why he has great ratios and all features work well.

See its why he is also very symmetrical cause a flat face is better than a grown one its too complicated while a flat maxilla looks simple and all features work together.

It makes sense even from the side cause he has a flat maxilla and forward growth maxilla it looks aesthetic and from the front even better.

@DalitBoss @william2605 you asked what makes chico best-looking and it is this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, DelonLover1999, datboijj and 6 others
Chico proof that harmony matters above all else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, datboijj, Imretarded? and 4 others
im waiting for the jordan meatriders to arrive to this thread:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired and DalitBoss
my maxilla is the same as his

so i dont need bimax niggas????

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and DalitBoss
why does this guy not have nasolabial folds despite having a flat maxilla? people with flat zygos often get them

OPs maxilla’s

IMG 5042

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and buflek
@wishIwasSalludon what is funny bitch?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss and wishIwasSalludon
You’re very stupid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, lemonnz, DalitBoss and 1 other person
That is recessed jfl, i say flat and developed mandible(three dimensional growth)
IMG 5043

Looks like shit compared to well developed maxilla

A flat maxilla will make it easier for the features to be perfectly placed, it's why he has great ratios and all features work well.
View attachment 3057500
See its why he is also very symmetrical cause a flat face is better than a grown one its too complicated while a flat maxilla looks simple and all features work together.

It makes sense even from the side cause he has a flat maxilla and forward growth maxilla it looks aesthetic and from the front even better.
View attachment 3057501
@DalitBoss @william2605 you asked what makes chico best-looking and it is this
No, he doesnt have “recession”, only braindeads here think that overly doggo barret type forward growth is normal. He has tall skull and high set eye area.

He doesnt have any recession in maxilla, but not overly forward growth so it isnt a failo nor halo.

No, he doesnt have “recession”, only braindeads here think that overly doggo barret type forward growth is normal. He has tall skull and high set eye area.

He doesnt have any recession in maxilla, but not overly forward growth so it isnt a failo nor halo.
I never said hes recessed…

Didn't do him much good now that he aged beyond 25 years of age.

Chico mogs everyone else including opry Barrett etc

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
This is why TFBEMs trump dogmaxxers

You just need to hit the baseline threshold for forward growth as a man but building facial height on top is what separates you from foids, children and lesser humans

• +1
This is why TFBEMs trump dogmaxxers

You just need to hit the baseline threshold for forward growth as a man but building facial height on top is what separates you from foids, children and lesser humans
What is tfbem?
Agreed a tall skull and flat maxilla , developed mandible is all thats needed

Its an average maxilla

I thought saying he’s Neanderthal aborginsl
I wish jordan barret was a women would suit all hes very feminine

Jordena barreta, its Italian

@Pei look i still think on women very developed maxilla and infra orbitals are aesthetic on their face. This why jordan is beautiful as a women and in the second photo it coupd be a supermodel its rare face

• +1
Reactions: Pei
@Pei look i still think on women very developed maxilla and infra orbitals are aesthetic on their face. This why jordan is beautiful as a women and in the second photo it coupd be a supermodel its rare face
So you think midface development is femenine trait?

• +1
Do you think she would destroy all female models and be the most beautiful women on the planet for sure