Chico is not a PSL god

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
His whole schtick is looking as normie as possible while not really being a normie,

he's the Ryan Gosling of teenage / high T foids.

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Shkreliii
how retarded u gotta be to write shit like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyko, LordBBC, zubin and 18 others
wish I could say the same, but the foids dont think the same as you do.

His whole schtick is looking as normie as possible while not really being a normie,

Bruh this is such a retarded ass post bruh

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and iammoh

This stick of ugly men trying to expose high tier men as 'normies' has to go. The forum is trying to imagine hair halod htns and nornies as chad to cope w their own subhumanity. A chad is coming to pulverize you irl and you'll learn

• +1
Reactions: F36, boss8055, proxyy and 9 others
90%+ HARMONY THO!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I had my doubts as well the first time I came here, you can find early posts by me saying similar stuff, but once I understood female appeal, psl etc. I got it and he looks gl af to me now. That said the pretty boy look doesn't age as well as others, just look at Chico now, and I agree older women prefer more masculine looking guys. If I could choose I would look like him in my teens and twenties, and Gandy in my 30s and beyond.

if he was a psl god he would have less appeal.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Deleted member 72072, boss8055 and 6 others
Bro learnt about psl ratings from ohio

• Woah
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I had my doubts as well the first time I came here, you can find early posts by me saying similar stuff, but once I understood female appeal, psl etc. I got it and he looks gl af to me now. That said the pretty boy look doesn't age as well as others, just look at Chico now, and I agree older women prefer more masculine looking guys. If I could choose I would look like him in my teens and twenties, and Gandy in my 30s and beyond.
Psl isn't the same thing as appeal. Some basic ass htb will have more appeal than Lima bc that's how it is

And as you said, he looks like shit now - a true psl god will never descend that hard

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
if he was a psl god he would have less appeal.
Yeah, he appeal mogs most people with higher psl. Problem is people think psl=appeal

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Who cares if he's not a PSL God? In his prime he could've got virtually any foid he wanted.

IRL appeal > PSL scale

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 21345
Virtually flawless ratios and features and both high appeal and high psl. He and gandy imo are the psl gods that have it both

Virtually flawless ratios and features and both high appeal and high psl. He and gandy imo are the psl gods that have it both
Let's be real they just both appeal to your faggot ass

Let's be real they just both appeal to your faggot ass
They have appeal worldwide dumbass, thats the reason chico was a “PSL god” in the first place, he didnt have striking features or anything.

They have appeal worldwide dumbass, thats the reason chico was a “PSL god” in the first place, he didnt have striking features or anything.
chico was never a psl god he just got famous for appealing to a bunch of witch potion makers on some leftist smut fantasyboard for landwhales.

chico was never a psl god he just got famous for appealing to a bunch of witch potion makers on some leftist smut fantasyboard for landwhales.
You're the dumbest subhuman I've ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055

The state of this forum. People are using the term female gaze just to teracope lmao

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and wsada
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Whitepill_Saint and Blackgymmax
Supermodel king of wattpad i the first time i saw him was 13 years ago in this pub but hey let's trust the forum indians on rating.

Supermodel king of wattpad i the first time i saw him was 13 years ago in this pub but hey let's trust the forum indians on rating.

very gl guy but if you told me he was your friend from hs who made it as a model and landed an ad id believe you.

calling him a "psl god" at the level of ppl like hexum is just retarded though. psl != appeal.

• +1
very gl guy but if you told me he was your friend from hs who made it as a model and landed an ad id believe you.

calling him a "psl god" at the level of ppl like hexum is just retarded though. psl != appeal.
He got ratios of a psl god !!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and forevermirin
I’ve seen the same post thousands of times
Come up with smth else for attention

Attachments

• dfgddddddddddddddd.jpg
    dfgddddddddddddddd.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin

So if psl does not attract more women why do we aspire for it then

• +1
overrated htn
Without makeup, it's mtn.

Attachments

• sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf.png
    sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1

He has best facial averageness and almost every ratio is perfect, only lacks dimorphic traits in comparison to other psl gods

• +1
because we are autistic as fuck (as a community)
I think the truth lies in between psl and appeal. The best looking guys aren't the jordan barrets, and not the Michael b Jordans , it's guys like Chico, dellisola, hacker, who have a balanced of psl aka beauty ratios and such as well as appealing aspects whether it be height, body, style, fame etc

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and forevermirin
He has best facial averageness and almost every ratio is perfect, only lacks dimorphic traits in comparison to other psl gods
can't be chad if you're not dimorphic enough, thems the (psl) rules.

Jfl at Defending some random retired model to a foid like he's your family

Cucked asf jfl

He only looked good in the Dolce & Gabbana monster video.

Chico is male gaze

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax, forevermirin and Napoleon1800
I think the truth lies in between psl and appeal. The best looking guys aren't the jordan barrets, and not the Michael b Jordans , it's guys like Chico, dellisola, hacker, who have a balanced of psl aka beauty ratios and such as well as appealing aspects whether it be height, body, style, fame etc
yeah the point of this post wasn't really to shit on chico, but on the obsession with "high ps features/traits" or whatever. like everyone has a very specific morph like face in mind when they think of a chad (hexum/drago probably closest irl examples).

and then people think appeal is a linear graph that maxxes out at the same point as that perfect high psl face, but in reality appeal is extremely complicated and really the best way to judge it is intuition (rather than callipers and ratios).

• +1
치코는 남성 시선이 아니다. 한 포이드가 그렇다고 해서 그가 남성 시선이라는 뜻은 아니다. 프라임 치코가 99.99%의 여자들과 섹스할 수 있다고 확신해
htn

Attachments

• sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf.jpg
    sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
yeah the point of this post wasn't really to shit on chico, but on the obsession with "high ps features/traits" or whatever. like everyone has a very specific morph like face in mind when they think of a chad (hexum/drago probably closest irl examples).

and then people think appeal is a linear graph that maxxes out at the same point as that perfect high psl face, but in reality appeal is extremely complicated and really the best way to judge it is intuition (rather than callipers and ratios).
Yea psl is correct go some degree because we can see when someone has quite low psl they look pretty ugly. But overly high psl, trying to get the perfect ratios with huge bones that pop out and tons of forward growth and highly masculine aggressive face (people such as de poot and barrett) looks unappealing to most people because it looks autistic. Some could argue that it just comes down to how your features harmonise together but if you have artistically overpowering features like de poots autistic eyes or Barrett's too compact face, then it's quite difficult to harmonise with that. I think someone like bradd pitt is a good example of someone with decently high psl, I mean he's a chad so, and good appeal. Beside having a lot of the ideal ratios and measurements, he also has eye colour halo, good textured hair, often fits into different styles, has fame and money, masculine voice, good physique, and has aged well, his only "issue" is that he's 5'10 but at that point it doesnt matter what he has a lot of the rest and we can see why he became such a huge sex symbol

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali