Chico Mogs All

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
53E48DC9 FE84 4A64 BAA8 8F933E67A6E8

Objectively speaking, he isn’t the most attractive male model. His eyebrows are thin and not low set, his lower third isn’t top tier, nor are his cheekbones. His eye area is great but still gets mogged by O’ Pry, Gandy, and Barrett.

Still. He still has very above average features that make him good looking enough to slay more than 99% of guys can yet look like a normal person that you could imagine seeing in public.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Bitch, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
View attachment 530755

Objectively speaking, he isn’t the most attractive male model. His eyebrows are thin and not low set, his lower third isn’t top tier, nor are his cheekbones. His eye area is great but still gets mogged by O’ Pry, Gandy, and Barrett.

Still. He still has very above average features that make him good looking enough to slay more than 99% of guys can yet look like a normal person that you could imagine seeing in public.
Yes I still prefer Gandy but

Chico mogs all even now. People here try to cope and say “Muh his collagen, Muh his norwood, muh nigga” this that and the third but he’s still the ultimate jb slayer. Just look at his Instagram for proof. Thousands of jb’s commenting still

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, nastynas, sytyl and 1 other person
Ive seen him in real life. Hes brazilian. Every single woman looked at him, like literally.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Chico mogs all even now. People here try to cope and say “Muh his collagen, Muh his norwood, muh nigga” this that and the third but he’s still the ultimate jb slayer. Just look at his Instagram for proof. Thousands of jb’s commenting still

He definitely has lost some of his pretty boy appeal, but he’s already married and has kids, and still gets lusted after by many. Looks like a real person as well.

Prominent cheekbones from the side is the only supermodel feature he lacks. He already has a great maxillary position, square AF jaw, hollow cheeks, great eye support and he has everything in proportion.

So don't cope by thinking that "maybe sometimes non conventional beauty beats conventional beauty. That means maybe I am actually good-looking like Chico irl :soy::feelsuhh:

Prominent cheekbones from the side is the only supermodel feature he lacks. He already has a great maxillary position, square AF jaw, hollow cheeks, great eye support and he has everything in proportion.

So don't cope by thinking that "maybe sometimes non conventional beauty beats conventional beauty. That means maybe I am actually good-looking like Chico irl :soy::feelsuhh:

Going to ignore that last part since I never said that.

Square af jaw?

977A991D 61E4 4FD1 B870 918E6267715D

Tons of male models/actors have squarer, more angular jaws than that, as well as bigger, more square chins.

Great maxilla?

Attachments

• 1D891E20-310A-4576-B4E1-F797A272A07D.jpeg
    1D891E20-310A-4576-B4E1-F797A272A07D.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 459CDD3A-1E9E-490D-BB34-C6A84CED71A8.jpeg
    459CDD3A-1E9E-490D-BB34-C6A84CED71A8.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 85
  • A6FAAEED-DF13-4542-B944-1F5B86AD2B05.jpeg
    A6FAAEED-DF13-4542-B944-1F5B86AD2B05.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 81
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch
chico mogs all because of he's the king of facial harmony. Just like sean o'pry is the king of eye area

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
chico mogs all because of he's the king of facial harmony. Just like sean o'pry is the king of eye area
Ah. The vague “facial harmony”. His ratios aren’t the best compared to O’ Pry and Barrett.

Still looks like a gay alien.

that’s why Chico is king, he looks human

Chico stands out from average population while still having the ability to blend in no other alien looking male models can do this. Prime chico should be worshipped for eternity

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Ah. The vague “facial harmony”. His ratios aren’t the best compared to O’ Pry and Barrett.
It's vague but it's easily catched by the human eye, that's why people think most morphs of male models makes them look worse despite giving better features, it's disregarding facial harmony

Chico stands out from average population while still having the ability to blend in no other alien looking male models can do this. Prime chico should be worshipped for eternity
noticed that too

Agreed.

It's vague but it's easily catched by the human eye, that's why people think most morphs of male models makes them look worse despite giving better features, it's disregarding facial harmony
If you can’t define it I disregard it. Most morphs I’ve seen of male models/actors look better than before.

I've linked this video before and I'm going to link it again:

Chico mogs everyone in that entire video.

His flat maxilla makes him look hapa in some pictures. His jaw is looks amazing from 3/4 and side view:

View attachment 530780

His maxilla is nothing special. I’ve seen tons of guys with better jaws from the side profile then that. Tall ramus and definition are pretty much it. It’s not square or angular, not that low set, and his chin is not very tall or square.

His maxilla is nothing special. I’ve seen tons of guys with better jaws from the side profile then that. Tall ramus and definition are pretty much it. It’s not square or angular, not that low set, and his chin is not very tall or square.
Still jaw mogs 95% of men. Most of his appeal comes from his perfect skin and hair anyways. His bones aren't great.

Still jaw mogs 95% of men. Most of his appeal comes from his perfect skin and hair anyways. His bones aren't great.

He does not jaw mog 95% of men. A quarter of my graduating class have jaws on that level or above it.

Of course he has great hair and skin. I’m not arguing he’s not attractive, exactly the opposite actually. And of course his bones aren’t god tier. That’s what I’ve been saying. Despite not having all the ideal qualities, he still mogs models like O’ Pry and Barrett because he is still very above average yet looks normal.

Also his eye area is a big part of his appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
his height mogs

he mogs most models until hernan drago enters the game

Rip chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Bitch
Ive seen him in real life. Hes brazilian. Every single woman looked at him, like literally.
When? In his prime he was 8 psl. But now he is a 4. I really doubt that he gets that attention now.

When? In his prime he was 8 psl. But now he is a 4. I really doubt that he gets that attention now.
lol 4 my ass. he is still 7 ppl just keep coping with cherrypicked pics and muh collagen muh hair.

he has not lost that much from his looks bc he was just too godly in his prime. he looks more masculine now that is just it.

lol 4 my ass. he is still 7 ppl just keep coping with cherrypicked pics and muh collagen muh hair.

he has not lost that much from his looks bc he was just too godly in his prime. he looks more masculine now that is just it.
You are crazy. There are thousands of guys like him in every city now. He is not special by any means now.