Chico symmetry

william2605

william2605

Mistral
IMG 7252

Does Chicos jaw and chin looks asymmetrical only to me ?

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
I think he has a midline deviation but it’s probably like 1mm so you can’t notice it. So no not asymmetrical. U gotta be a bp’d autist and look at his face for like 15 seconds really hard to notice it

• +1
Reactions: gamerrzs
he is htn at best overrated

• JFL
Reactions: _Marco_ and lowtiernormiechad
Very mild

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
His face is probably more symmetrical than 99% of humans btw

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and noahwillascend
he is htn at best overrated
oh fuck off retard
in chicos prime he was a 6'4 high HTN low chadlite slayer
'muh psl scale'
appeal scale is most important and at one point chico was the most appealing man in the world
like it or not its the truth

I think he has a midline deviation but it’s probably like 1mm so you can’t notice it. So no not asymmetrical. U gotta be a bp’d autist and look at his face for like 15 seconds really hard to notice it
How you see that’s has a midline deviation ?

oh fuck off retard
'muh psl scale'
appeal scale is most important and at one point chico was the most appealing man in the world
Hes chad

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
oh fuck off retard
'muh psl scale'
Prime chico was appeal chad he had every woman on lock back. But a psl rating system would rate him htn its flawed as shit

• +1
Reactions: IdontwannabeLTN
Yeah his is worse than mine but he looks symmetrical as shit. Mines caused by Crossbite malocclusion so maybe that’s why inverted cooks me hard as shit. Anyway .
Why Chico got symmetrical face?

Why Chico got symmetrical face?
Who knows tbh seems interesting how he has a midline shift that dentists would probs consider moderate but still symmetrical

View attachment 3054991
Does Chicos jaw and chin looks asymmetrical only to me ?
maybe a tiny bit but overall crazy hightier simmetry. genetic lottery winner. imagine he would've killed himself in his prime so he can freez his body to return one day in the future and keep his looks forever and not die. basically a god on earth then

Chico, O'Pry, Meeks, many more are all noticeably asymmetrical. As long as the face is forwards grown and good, it looks really good, it gives the face character.

Chico, O'Pry, Meeks, many more are all noticeably asymmetrical. As long as the face is forwards grown and good, it looks really good, it gives the face character.
They really aren’t noticeably assymetric

Nigga posted an entire body pic and asked if his jaw is assymetrical

What assymmetries you see on Chico?

Prime chico was appeal chad he had every woman on lock back. But a psl rating system would rate him htn its flawed as shit
i hate the psl sysyem bc it has no fucking use
sure everyone thats rated high on it has some kind of appeal and will pull girls but drago would be annihilated by chico when approaching girls same for all other uncanny and high psl scale models
fuck the retards that preach it

i hate the psl sysyem bc it has no fucking use
sure everyone thats rated high on it has some kind of appeal and will pull girls but drago would be annihilated by chico when approaching girls same for all other uncanny and high psl scale models
fuck the retards that preach it
Yh facts I mean appeal wins every time and pal does tie into it cos you can’t be a ltn and also have the appeal to pull some.
But if you put Jordan / hernan next to chico and gandy chico and gandy would just annihilate.
But as I say appeal = psl
what would you even say is the best rating scale

• +1
Reactions: IdontwannabeLTN
Yh facts I mean appeal wins every time and pal does tie into it cos you can’t be a ltn and also have the appeal to pull some.
But if you put Jordan / hernan next to chico and gandy chico and gandy would just annihilate.
But as I say appeal = psl
what would you even say is the best rating scale
best rating scale is the good old
ltn mtn htn based on appeal and bonemass just a mixture but factoring in appeal and female gaze