1.9-2.0 chin to philtrum ratio

1.4 lip width to nose width

2.0 lower lip to upper lip

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
yaaay i can be Chico now

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6488
I have the same ratios as him but means nothing. His ratios are average. His soft tissue features are what make him good looking.

I have the same ratios as him but means nothing. His ratios are average. His soft tissue features are what make him good looking.
His ratios are mostly ideal. Ratios don’t mean nothing. Stop saying idiotic things.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
His ratios are mostly ideal. Ratios don’t mean nothing. Stop saying idiotic things.
I never said ratios mean nothing. I said having his ratios mean nothing.

I never said ratios mean nothing. I said having his ratios mean nothing.
And that’s not true. Having his ratios means you have very good ratios. Which is important for atttactiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and doll
Millimeters

And that’s not true. Having his ratios means you have very good ratios. Which is important for atttactiveness.
I think according to scientists robert pattinsons ratio are the most perfect. Many PSLers overlook movie actors and look at models only no doubt chico is a PSL god but there are also movie stars who are Gods as well like cruise and cavill

I think according to scientists robert pattinsons ratio are the most perfect. Many PSLers overlook movie actors and look at models only no doubt chico is a PSL god but there are also movie stars who are Gods as well like cruise and cavill
They both have great eye areas and ideals jaws. Features are very important as well.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
They both have great eye areas and ideals jaws. Features are very important as well.
Robert pattinsom has a very good eye area despite his weak lower eye support, chico also had a very seductive eye area in his prime which can even make a straight guy like me get turned on. Pattinson he has descended a little but in his prime his eye area was top tier. Not to mention his god tier jaw and chin.

Attachments

• 171263A8-E0E5-4A54-B92E-BD50C841421E.jpeg
    171263A8-E0E5-4A54-B92E-BD50C841421E.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, EverythingMattersCel, Inscol and 1 other person
Robert pattinsom has a very good eye area despite his weak lower eye support, chico also had a very seductive eye area in his prime which can even make a straight guy like me get turned on. Pattinson he has descended a little but in his prime his eye area was top tier. Not to mention his god tier jaw and chin.
He’s one of the most underrated gigachads on this forum. I don’t know of many guys that mog him.

He’s one of the most underrated gigachads on this forum. I don’t know of many guys that mog him.
I dont know anyone who mogs pattinsons jaw im sorry but its the best ive seen in my life. Its literally perfect idk why psl autists dont talk much about him here

I dont know anyone who mogs pattinsons jaw im sorry but its the best ive seen in my life. Its literally perfect idk why psl autists dont talk much about him here
9C7A7D02 6B5A 45F2 B110 90D5CE7F6147

6C7B27C7 95DF 4DC6 B90F A6B388531CA0

Ramus is just long enough to allow for vertical projection and a low gonial angle, but isn’t over the top. Good width, gonion flare, and a perfect square chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
8AE1613A EF9B 4D5D 8AEB 09AF137222AA

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Ritalincel

could you make me one of these with my avi? ill put it in my sig

Sb9GajH.gif

It feels good to be compared all the time with pattinson and reading this. I like ypu guys!

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
View attachment 565982
View attachment 565984
Ramus is just long enough to allow for vertical projection and a low gonial angle, but isn’t over the top. Good width, gonion flare, and a perfect square chin.
His ramus And length mogs chicos and gandy jfl, his side profile mogs big time, those are cherry picked photos
8BA1B77D F8CC 45FD A1EC 0E72F4F3BB38
8BA1B77D F8CC 45FD A1EC 0E72F4F3BB38
286487D8 D8C0 48EA B2D8 8262BA809600
7881DC14 2F74 4631 AE18 3DB7248E647A

jfl i can find shitty pics of sean o pry as well
he looks a aspie in this lmao
92602E9F 41E3 404C 964F 18ECD2499BEF

His ramus And length mogs chicos and gandy jfl, his side profile mogs big time, those are cherry picked photosView attachment 566715View attachment 566715View attachment 566716View attachment 566714
jfl i can find shitty pics of sean o pry as well
he looks a aspie in this lmaoView attachment 566718
Those weren’t meant to be shitty pics? I was explaining how his lower third is ideal. His ramus is tall enough for good vertical projection without looking over the top.

Those weren’t meant to be shitty pics? I was explaining how his lower third is ideal. His ramus is tall enough for good vertical projection without looking over the top.
Sorry brother misunderstood

Whats his pfl? I always thought he had really wide eyes but it might be that since theyre so narrow vertically it makes them look that way

Whats his pfl? I always thought he had really wide eyes but it might be that since theyre so narrow vertically it makes them look that way
Don’t know but it’s definitely above average. Compact orbits Elevate his PFLH as well.

Average ratios good bones

NO, amazing bones and coloring otherwise he'd be coping with Confidence bro
Very Good coloring and very good ratios, but no, his bones aren’t amazing. I know tons of people that have better chins, better cheekbones, better jaw, more prominent brow bone, etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Very Good coloring and very good ratios, but no, his bones aren’t amazing. I know tons of people that have better chins, better cheekbones, better jaw, more prominent brow bone, etc.
So what makes him so good looking?

So what makes him so good looking?
Very good ratios, very good coloring, great hair, collagen, very good eye area, pretty boy features such as a soft jaw and flatter cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Very good ratios, very good coloring, great hair, collagen, very good eye area, pretty boy features such as a soft jaw and flatter cheekbones.
Well we could all pretty boy max then surely...

chico also had a very seductive eye area in his prime which can even make a straight guy like me get turned on.
@knajjd

how is this faggotry allowed here

”straight guy like me” sure bro whatever you say

@knajjd

how is this faggotry allowed here

”straight guy like me” sure bro whatever you say
I dont think u understand what a hyperbole is

He is ugly af