• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, DarknLost, Deleted member 3583 and 5 others
Mogs chico smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, DianabolDownie, OOGABOOGA and 11 others
Thats a rope for me dawg

come to think of it, i’ve never actually seen the brother mog his sister in looks before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, onnysk, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Mogs chico smv

cope. the idea that even an unfamous below average looking woman has a higher smv than a famous model with some of the best looks ever, insane money and status all over the world especially to JBs and prime women is so flawed. chico mogs her smv to hell and back plus quality over quantitiy, chico couldve slayed most supermodels in his prime while she can maybe get a 6 psl guy if she tries hard and leeches onto her brothers fame and money.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
cope. the idea that even an unfamous below average looking woman has a higher smv than a famous model with some of the best looks ever, insane money and status all over the world especially to JBs and prime women is so flawed. chico mogs her smv to hell and back plus quality over quantitiy, chico couldve slayed most supermodels in his prime while she can maybe get a 6 psl guy if she tries hard and leeches onto her brothers fame and money.
Its over

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
0.0001th percentile brother
I agree that Chico is overrated, but he's definitely not below average, let alone less attractive than 99.9999% of men

Still average woman smvmogs average man into Oblivion. If we are considering looks only, average looking woman can do better even compared to above average man

She still looks better than my Tinder matches.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal
She probably have incestual thoughts of chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Tiddlywink, onnysk and 3 others
are they from the same parents?

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and onnysk
are they from the same parents?
yep, shes his older sister to all the muh the younger the mom the better the genes copers
COPE

That femtrash has more value in today's society than 10,000 chico clones.

I wonder if she's ever fantasied about her brother, though...

The real suifuel for her must be every single female friend of hers wanting to meet up and fuck her brother. :lul:

ur too deep into psl autism

this is his real sister

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, DianabolDownie, forwardgrowth and 4 others
Smv mogs everyone on this forum combined

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
COPE

That femtrash has more value in today's society than 10,000 chico clones.

I wonder if she's ever fantasied about her brother, though...

The real suifuel for her must be every single female friend of hers wanting to meet up and fuck her brother. :lul:
That is not how it works. It is more about retaining chad and getting investment from chad for girls while for guys its being able to fuck most good looking girls or spreading genes.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
All the good looks usually go to only one sibling

like Ashton kutcher and his subhuman brother

or hemsworth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and BigBoy
She doesn't realise how subhuman she is

Genetic recombination theory proven. All high PSL people are black sheep in their families in the sense that they look radically different.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and CopeIsReal
retaining chad and getting investment from chad
redpill PUA cope

The only reason women cared about "retaining" or getting investment from a guy was because of $$$. But now the role of husband/provider is fulfilled by the government, foids just pursue fuckbois 24x7.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
my curry female cousin said she'd fuck chico even if he was her brother :feelsrope:

Bc brown skinned curry females are the lowest of low and they can only dream of even being in the same country as chico

Genetic recombination theory proven. All high PSL people are black sheep in their families in the sense that they look radically different.
All top MM’s are genetic anomalies

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Don't laugh, boyo. It made me seethe when she said that. Seethe with red-hot incel rage. Bitch wouldn't fuck me because I'm literally like brother but she'd fuck chico regardless.

Hope she gets run over by a bus.

• JFL

exactly. Jordan Barrett has subhuman parents and barely average brothers, Chicos siblings and parents are favela trash and Kortajawhateverthefuck has ugly relatives aswell. Jeremy meeks parents are legit below 2.5 psl and crack addicts. This.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and cardiologist
He's one in 8 billion.
One in 200. I'm being generous. He's failod by that round lower third and weak skull. First time I showed his pic to one of my friends he thought that Chico posted on incel forums.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, CopeIsReal and cardiologist
One in 200. I'm being generous. He's failod by that round lower third and weak skull. First time I showed his pic to one of my friends he thought that Chico posted on incel forums.

either your irony is on point or your autism is beyond saving.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Cope

Chico's average. Every 2nd guy in Pakistan is a brown chico.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1553
mogged by this

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, BigBoy, cardiologist and 1 other person
  • JFL
redpill PUA cope

The only reason women cared about "retaining" or getting investment from a guy was because of $$$. But now the role of husband/provider is fulfilled by the government, foids just pursue fuckbois 24x7.
Not a guy. I am saying Chad's validation. Not just get pumped and dump.