Chimp lip

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Tomorrow I will post a full guide about how you determine how much bimax advancement you need and how to avoid the chimp lip. I'll explain it with the help if some botched bimax psl autists that git chimpmaxxed.
I'll also explain in which cases a protruding upper lip/philtrum looks good, why this ism't the same thing as a chimp lip though and give a definite definition for what a chimp lip actually is.

But what I actually wanted to say and why I wanted to post this thread is that I had the enlightenment that for my future kids I have to impregnate a really forward grown foid with insane jaw angles and I'll make my kids mew from age 2 on also I'll check them any time that they don't mouthbreath. They'll also grow up far away from any product containing soy, eat food that was preferrably not packed in plastic and will have to chew hard food from a very early age on. I shall be the last cursed jawcel in my bloodline.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coolguy1, Deleted member 2729, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
WOW you seem bery bery Chad! I look forward to your in depth analysis! And I hope your future kids are moggers!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Chadakin
tag me bro

i need cw bimax so bad

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and mulattomaxxer
Tag me so I can read it tmrw
I know of a chad who has a protruding lip and it looks good, like the philtrum isnt chimped out but his upper lip still protrudes

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
when is the thread coming?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Tag me bro please, I've been lurking since 2019 and with your thread I finally decided to create my account, because I really need this