Chin behind the lips

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
So my chin goes past my brow ridge by quite a lot but for some reason is very very slighty behind my bottom lip, someone said it’s bc I’m very forward grown and my chin can’t keep up and my mandible is a little above average length

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
sounds like normal chin development to me, your chin isn't supposed to protrude much further than your lips.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
sounds like normal chin development to me, your chin isn't supposed to protrude much further than your lips.
So it’s fine? When I say barley behind I mean barley but I’m scared it’s still a falio

• +1
So it’s fine? When I say barley behind I mean barley but I’m scared it’s still a falio
the jaw aligning around the same proximity as the the lips is anatomically correct, you only really see the jaw going past it in some scandinavians and obscure african tribes other than that it tends to be a deformity.

the jaw aligning around the same proximity as the the lips is anatomically correct, you only really see the jaw going past it in some scandinavians and obscure african tribes other than that it tends to be a deformity.
Yeah even brad pitts and Jordan barrets chins don’t go past their lips and they have good jaws

• +1
Yeah even brad pitts and Jordan barrets chins don’t go past their lips and they have good jaws

cro-magnid phenotypes have it, but for most people their jaw isn't supposed to protrude further.

He’s tilting his head

Attachments

• 95733D1D-2741-4D47-B964-AC0FE32E8312.jpeg
    95733D1D-2741-4D47-B964-AC0FE32E8312.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Sens