Chin being proportional

Solstice
When expanding with MSE, when the mandible grows with the maxilla, does the chin grow proportional or does it not? I don’t want my chin to be disproportionate/small.

When expanding with MSE, when the mandible grows with the maxilla, does the chin grow proportional or does it not? I don’t want my chin to be disproportionate/small.
i don't even think chin is related to that, no chin width to be expected from mse

i don't even think chin is related to that, no chin width to be expected from mse
But if my mandible expands with my maxilla my chin will be super small in proportion.

How would the mandible expand?

How would the mandible expand?
@retard said you can chew on certain teeth (complicated) and this *can* make it expand with it. When you are still developing though, this is unnecessary.

@retard said you can chew on certain teeth (complicated) and this *can* make it expand with it. When you are still developing though, this is unnecessary.
Sounds like cope tbh and your mandible stops developing at like 16

Sounds like cope tbh and your mandible stops developing at like 16
Wait actually I remembered from the Dr. Ting video with Ronald Ead. Dr. Ting said he still gets patients who’s mandible grew with the maxilla at around 21..so 21 and under seems like the right age. And this is without chewing.

Wait actually I remembered from the Dr. Ting video with Ronald Ead. Dr. Ting said he still gets patients who’s mandible grew with the maxilla at around 21..so 21 and under seems like the right age. And this is without chewing.
Might be true but sounds unpredictable