• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: tristanbongo, Soychadcell, Constantin Denis and 7 others
She's extremely recessed, so fillers doesn't do much for her

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
She's extremely recessed, so fillers doesn't do much for her
Yes, my point was how can u be so naïve you think you need fillers in that situation? Also the filler is too small

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, SidharthTheSlayer and temporomandibular32
why did she think fillers could fix such a horrible jaw recession

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, temporomandibular32, Deleted member 31560 and 1 other person
i feel bad for her, women can look like this and never experience the black pill since they will always receive validation. men at least can be semi ugly to receive the black pill and then can ascend far beyond. she's hardstuck recessed because never in her life will it affect her enough to seek treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, Soychadcell, Constantin Denis and 3 others
Why is she built like that?

more forward growth than me

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
i feel bad for her, women can look like this and never experience the black pill since they will always receive validation. men at least can be semi ugly to receive the black pill and then can ascend far beyond. she's hardstuck recessed because never in her life will it affect her enough to seek treatment.

She gets more validation than 99.9% of men already. Maybe HTN+ ascending to full Chad would be comparable…

She gets more validation than 99.9% of men already. Maybe HTN+ ascending to full Chad would be comparable…
this aint true bro ik some baddies who get 0 attention. these days guys dont approach and women have to chase guys

from ugly to ugly

this aint true bro ik some baddies who get 0 attention. these days guys dont approach and women have to chase guys

Guys they want don’t approach you mean. Zero attention from the top 1% you mean. Women don’t have to do shit beyond pick who they want.

Guys they want don’t approach you mean. Zero attention from the top 1% you mean. Women don’t have to do shit beyond pick who they want.
This aint true bro ive turned down some good looking girls + my friends too times have changed and it women cant take rejection

Bitch looks like a fish and has the iq of a fucking fish too :lul:

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
This aint true bro ive turned down some good looking girls + my friends too times have changed and it women cant take rejection

I’m 29 and I’ve never been approached by a girl in my life despite every softmax possible plus roids so take your HTN+ bull shit and fuck off.

Maybe in a couple years when I’ve had my bones rearranged I will be able to agree with you but I suspect that bimax over 2 years is just a way to go from MTN to MTN at this point with the SMV inflation that’s going on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
I’m 29 and I’ve never been approached by a girl in my life despite every softmax possible plus roids so take your HTN+ bull shit and fuck off.

Maybe in a couple years when I’ve had my bones rearranged I will be able to agree with you but I suspect that bimax over 2 years is just a way to go from MTN to MTN at this point with the SMV inflation that’s going on.
I got approached a lot in college (in America) and I got rated mtn here I’m loghtskin curry so it’s not true.

try not squinting like this forums retards and maybe girls will approach u bro

ahahaha holes

ahahahah

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I got approached a lot in college (in America) and I got rated mtn here I’m loghtskin curry so it’s not true.

try not squinting like this forums retards and maybe girls will approach u bro

I only started squinting in 2023 and now I have forehead wrinkles and need Botox. Fucking over.

I only started squinting in 2023 and now I have forehead wrinkles and need Botox. Fucking over.
Try tretinoin + moisturizer for 6 months then consider botox

Still smv mogs everyone in this forum combined

Plus it’s not over I’m not even htn I get approached irl by strangers

Try tretinoin + moisturizer for 6 months then consider botox

I’ve been using tretinoin for nearly two years now. There’s just no solution to aging + bad genetics

I’ve been using tretinoin for nearly two years now. There’s just no solution to aging + bad genetics
Dang, ig bring curry is a good trade off between agreeing and skin color