Chin height is overrated

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
What matters more is its width, the size of the jaw, forward growth, zygos and of course harmony.

Attachments

• F7F042AE-DCC0-420E-9581-41C1FF89E671.jpeg
    F7F042AE-DCC0-420E-9581-41C1FF89E671.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 171
  • F071CEB1-C8CF-4E1E-BFA2-8D00B122514B.jpeg
    F071CEB1-C8CF-4E1E-BFA2-8D00B122514B.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 175
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 9670, Frank Jack and 2 others
Evans2

chin height is good as long as it is the result of a long ramus comes with a squarer gonial angle

chin height is not really going to compensate for the plethora of fuck-ups that come with downward growth though

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
View attachment 999534
chin height is good as long as it is the result of a long ramus comes with a squarer gonial angle

chin height is not really going to compensate for the plethora of fuck-ups that come with downward growth though
why is mine short habibi

why is mine short habibi
generally happens when a squarer gonial is the adaptational result of chewing/bruxism, and not a tall posterior facial height (ramus, posterior maxilla)

Instead of bone deposition on the ramus causing the reduction of the gonial angle, the reduction is done solely via rotation of the maxilla and subsequent rotation of the mandible as well as remodeling of the antegonial region

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6873
generally happens when a squarer gonial is the adaptational result of chewing/bruxism, and not a tall posterior facial height (ramus, posterior maxilla)

Instead of bone deposition on the ramus causing the reduction of the gonial angle, the reduction is done solely via rotation of the maxilla and subsequent rotation of the mandible as well as remodeling of the antegonial region
too low iq for this shit but bruxism is the cause?

too low iq for this shit but bruxism is the cause?
nah I mean chewing in general before your mid-teens, will reduce the gonial angle, midface length, etc. all the other things that come with more CCW rotation.
You can imagine how this is reducing the chin height

It's ideal to have your gonial angle reduce because your ramus (and consequently chin) is tall

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6873
nah I mean chewing in general before your mid-teens, will reduce the gonial angle, midface length, etc. all the other things that come with more CCW rotation.
You can imagine how this is reducing the chin height

It's ideal to have your gonial angle reduce because your ramus (and consequently chin) is tall
oh damn never thought bout it like that.
Yeah even when jutting (cause overbite) my chin height doesn't change a ton jfl, guess its one of the consequences of growing up on a ton of nuts and other hard ish foods tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

very interesting post.

What causes tall posterior facial height? how to achieve?