Chin implant or rhino first?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I want/need both, so what should i do first?

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
show your pics

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli and RealSurgerymax
You pathetic piece of manlet. I saw you in the gym recently you was wearing red tshirt.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, TUSSELEIF, lutte and 2 others
I think chin implant first.
If you do rhino first they will match it to your proportions pre-chin implant, which might be too small for your post chin implact face.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Just curious, why are you doing implant and not chin wing / genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Copemaxxing
I think chin implant first.
If you do rhino first they will match it to your proportions pre-chin implant, which might be too small for your post chin implact face.
High IQ, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Just curious, why are you doing implant and not chin wing / genio
i think chin wing/genio is too much. I have a halfway good lower third, i just need a mild ascension.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
stefano masciolini
masciolini is right

• +1
Reactions: lutte
you can pm me your pics if you want an honest opinion

I don't even own a red shirt

180cm barefoot manlet, it's over for me
177cm at best. pathetic coper your gym is next to roller isnt it

• JFL
Reactions: Casadonis
I would say rhinoplasty.

Depending on your current anatomical nasal features, your surgeon may augment your tip and cut the depressor septi nasi muscle. Once these muscles are cut, your nose will be permanently up-turned or neutrally positioned. This can dramatically change the proportions of your mid-face and lower third, and can affect the balancing of your entire facial features.

Following your rhinoplasty, and the changes of your middle and lower third proportions, you will be able to identity if you also need to add vertical height to your lower-face, which will enable you to chose the right chin implant that is best suited for your face and new facial proportions.

Alternatively, If your nasal depressor septi nasi muscle is cut, and the chin implant you inserted prior to the rhinoplasty does not add any vertical height to your lower face, you could have an imbalance of your facial proportions - equating into a short lower-third, and a long mid-face, which isn't an ideal facial proposition structure, especially for a male.

coper you wore a black gymshark t shirt today