Chin -> jaw -> eyes

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Chin -> jaw -> eyes

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 20704
eye area is almost unfixable, most chin and jaw operations are mild in comparison.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj, ROTTING and 2 others
zac efron laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
eye area is almost unfixable, most chin and jaw operations are mild in comparison.
Fixable if one is very rich and has no brain to attempt OBO + other shit they do nowadays lol :feelsohh:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, datboijj, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
i agree
20230126 215135

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, sub5inchcel and nitesik
uee, short pfl, high set eyebrows
One by one:

uee - yes. but no one said hooded eyes are even imprtant.

short pfl - not at all.

high set eyebrows - completely missed. His eyebrows are SUPER low-set.

If only OBO was comonly done by maxfacs :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
Fixable if one is very rich and has no brain to attempt OBO + other shit they do nowadays lol :feelsohh:
no eye area for your frame.

eqn3vmqls0ny.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Artemis
One by one:

uee - yes. but no one said hooded eyes are even imprtant.

short pfl - not at all.

high set eyebrows - completely missed. His eyebrows are SUPER low-set.
mediocre ofh to pfl ratio and suboptimal supraprbital projection

• +1
Reactions: Lynx
Nose is most important

mediocre ofh to pfl ratio and suboptimal supraprbital projection
Not really. His eyes are 100% deep set, with good supraorbital projection. Also, his pfh to pfl looks also ok.

You guys forgetting he is raising his head up. It makes his eyes look more open.

Model shots are done visa versa - models tilt their head down to project brow ridge more to make eyes narrower. If this guy did the same, his eyes would look totally differen.

• +1
Reactions: Lynx
Not really. His eyes are 100% deep set, with good supraorbital projection. Also, his pfh to pfl looks also ok.

You guys forgetting he is raising his head up. It makes his eyes look more open.

Model shots are done visa versa - models tilt their head down to project brow ridge more to make eyes narrower. If this guy did the same, his eyes would look totally differen.
wrong

If only OBO was comonly done by maxfacs :feelswhy:
They just don't want to let you blind, which happens in like 5% of cases of OBO, or dead which happens in 1% of cases of OBO.

also deepsettedness isnt onyl about supraorbital also infras, he has decent infras i woll admit that

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
@Xangsane oh in that tiktok they arent brothers that guy is just a friend, hes also south african so probably has black/indian ancestry
There are also Boers/Afrikaaners present.

There are also Boers/Afrikaaners present.
yeab he doeant look like a blonde blue eyed dutch dalofaelid aryan does he, i bet hes like 75% of that tho and rhen the rest is black and indian, he kinda looks like nic kauffman but less ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Correct. Head tilted upward is a huge looksmin, never understood why people takes pics like that. When i had forward head posture it forced me to tilt upward my head and eyes looked like they were retarded lol, with neutral posture they are completely different now. High iq.