chin size

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Once your chin has grown to a certain size, can it shrink back for various reasons? Like once the bone is there

sorry for my bdd brain//

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Mainstream and Reformed
No tf

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Yes make sure u bonesmash it everyday with screwdriver to stay

• +1
if it's shy the bone can regress a bit

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, rares54 and Angutoid
retards here thing bone is clay
i hope he didnt bonesmash and thought the swelling is a new bone and panicked after the swelling has gone a bit

• +1
i hope he didnt bonesmash and thought the swelling is a new bone and panicked after the swelling has gone a bit
Don't people realize bonesmashing is going against the principles of quantum thermodynamics? That somehow the bone will grow outwards after inward stressors (hammer) The only thing that could possibly happen, which i doubt, is that the bone grows thicker, in the sense of no outgrowth, but denser.

The wolff's law was realized when a tumour was pushing the bone jfl, just tumour maxx

• +1
Reactions: rares54 and Angutoid
No i didnt bonesmash

Don't people realize bonesmashing is going against the principles of quantum thermodynamics? That somehow the bone will grow outwards after inward stressors (hammer) The only thing that could possibly happen, which i doubt, is that the bone grows thicker, in the sense of no outgrowth, but denser.

The wolff's law was realized when a tumour was pushing the bone jfl, just tumour maxx
I get what you mean, why I asked is because it feels like if I get hit lightly in the chin it will somehow shrink because that will activate osteoclast activity

i
I get what you mean, why I asked is because it feels like if I get hit lightly in the chin it will somehow shrink because that will activate osteoclast activity
i would honestly be more satisfied, and believable if you told me you found a vibrational frequency that can change your bone structure to jordan barett...

• +1
Reactions: rares54
i

i would honestly be more satisfied, and believable if you told me you found a vibrational frequency that can change your bone structure to jordan barett...
But you understand what I mean when I say osteoclast activity right?

• +1
But you understand what I mean when I say osteoclast activity right?
yes i do, even if you somehow was able to trigger osteoclast bone cell death to reduce your chin (Which isn't going to happen by what you said) You'd just have brittle bones, still a visible bone,

• +1
yes i do, even if you somehow was able to trigger osteoclast bone cell death to reduce your chin (Which isn't going to happen by what you said) You'd just have brittle bones, still a visible bone,
Yeah so osteoclast activity gets triggered because bone responds to mechanical loading as in (getting hit), and that can cause bone resorption. What I'm trying to know is if these cells activate even when getting hit lightly, i'm not talking about a punch, not as high impact. Will it still activate osteoclast activity?

• +1
Yeah so osteoclast activity gets triggered because bone responds to mechanical loading as in (getting hit), and that can cause bone resorption. What I'm trying to know is if these cells activate even when getting hit lightly, i'm not talking about a punch, not as high impact. Will it still activate osteoclast activity?
Noo dude the fuck are you even saying, you getting punched will just mean your getting bruised, even if hit lightly, the bone works that if its getting trauma, like breaking it, it will grow back, cells called osteoblasts move in and get to work. They form new bone, adding minerals to the mix to make the bone hard and strong as it bridges the broken pieces

The thing you're saying is implying that bone cells would die, ARE YOU RETARDED. that would mean everyone who has broken their bone are permanently handicapped for life...

Next thing, if you even think theres a method to accuretely remodel bone, whether remove or add, congratulations! You're able to become a nobel prize taker, cause no one has developed an accurate technique. These basement bonesmashers, don't realize someone would've already developed a technique to deliver small fractures to bone, So it could add 1mm of extra bone (Which it doens't cause thats not how bones work Jfl)

Dementia.org
Google.org
Retards.org
specialeducation.org

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rares54 and Angutoid
Once your chin has grown to a certain size, can it shrink back for various reasons? Like once the bone is there

sorry for my bdd brain//
No

• +1

sorry for my bdd brain//
It wont, but I've seen people who became insanely skinny and their chin shrunk

• +1
Noo dude the fuck are you even saying, you getting punched will just mean your getting bruised, even if hit lightly, the bone works that if its getting trauma, like breaking it, it will grow back, cells called osteoblasts move in and get to work. They form new bone, adding minerals to the mix to make the bone hard and strong as it bridges the broken pieces
View attachment 2637632

The thing you're saying is implying that bone cells would die, ARE YOU RETARDED. that would mean everyone who has broken their bone are permanently handicapped for life...

Next thing, if you even think theres a method to accuretely remodel bone, whether remove or add, congratulations! You're able to become a nobel prize taker, cause no one has developed an accurate technique. These basement bonesmashers, don't realize someone would've already developed a technique to deliver small fractures to bone, So it could add 1mm of extra bone (Which it doens't cause thats not how bones work Jfl)

Dementia.org
Google.org
Retards.org
specialeducation.org
Jfl love ur formatting, also high iq tbh.

Also I didn't imply that bone cells would die, I was curious if the bone will recognize even the smallest impact on it (lightly hit), and take action by allowing osteoblasts and osteoclasts activity to rise in action.

Thing is if osteoclasts activity is higher than the osteoblast then only then it will result in bone resorption (osteoporosis), I could imagine
if the osteoclasts are active then the osteoblasts are too, creating a balance between each other and wouldn't cause bone resorption, aleast not in someone young.