Chin width VS Chin lenght, which is more important?

?

• Width

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Lenght

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Teddo23

Teddo23

Gold
Whoever says both is a faggot

Both. :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emo, nope, apocalypse and 3 others
I’d rather have a tall narrow chin than a recessed wide chin

Depends on the skull and face

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and <6PSLcel
Didn't said recessed, I said either tall and narrow or short and wide HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS IT SO HARD TO COMPREHEND

Didn't said recessed, I said either tall and narrow or short and wide HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS IT SO HARD TO COMPREHEND
Why are you mad nigger?

Like if someone has a massive fhwr they would benefit from a taller chin like me a low cl with a really wide fhwr goes upto in a morph to mid cl with a taller chin

lacking chin height is more damaging so I guess it's more important, meanwhile a wide chin is more rare but helps more with dimorphism

altho both work the same way: they are stretching out the tissue and making the face appear more lean and compact

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Teddo23
cause you are a fucking retard and the fact that you are asking me why makes you an even bigger fucking retard
I’m going to pee in your ear

ching length is just downgrowth in most cases, wide chin like ramirez mogs

delon also had decent chin width despite short chin height, and he looked glorious

ching length is just downgrowth in most cases, wide chin like ramirez mogs

delon also had decent chin width despite short chin height, and he looked glorious
Richard richard ramirez

Ramirez had both tall and wide chin, my question is which would be more important, for example would he look better with short and wide chin or vice versa

Tall and narrowish(opry) over short and wide(colton haynes) assuming both are square shaped