Chin

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Gold
what surgery can I even get for this subhuman tier chin and lips man, commisuroplasty is rarely done, and widening genioplasty is practically not done at all ever

If any of u are whining ab having a recessed chin or jaw be thankful you don’t have this kind of thing man cause even surgery can’t fix this jfl just brutal

Yes I know my nose and hair look stupid and I’m bloatmaxxed

Attachments

• IMG_5329.jpeg
    IMG_5329.jpeg
    645.6 KB · Views: 0
wtf nigga yes it obviously can they are used for that purpose a shit ton :lul::lul: widening the chin is not a new thing
The only thing I see on google are people using the implants to fix recession or to make the chin taller not to alter the width

The only thing I see on google are people using the implants to fix recession or to make the chin taller not to alter the width
u dont think this will widen and square the chin?

• +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser
it looks like it could but I can’t find any before after pics of it done on someone and having successfully widened their chin all I see is just more forward growth and height
its SO Fucking common go consult with a fucking plastic surgeon not here if u want photos. u think u can widen the jaw and other shit but not the chin? just lol

its SO Fucking common go consult with a fucking plastic surgeon not here if u want photos. u think u can widen the jaw and other shit but not the chin? just lol
Yeah sorry that I don’t spend 1000 hours studying surgeries jfl

Yeah sorry that I don’t spend 1000 hours studying surgeries jfl
common sense that the chin can be expanded horizontally, the market for that is massive..

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
common sense that the chin can be expanded horizontally, the market for that is massive..
If it was massive there would’ve been pics bruh there’s like 3 posts on widening geniolasty in Reddit