• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 28610, rand anon and 5 others
Now he needs Le fort 4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger, niqfan625, Deleted member 27635 and 2 others
How the fuck is that inspirational he did all that fucking work just to end up with a 5/10 whore whos never even done the basics and people act like there isn't pussy hyper inflation look at the disgusting whore who made this vid as well she should be incel as well be we all know she isn't due to male thirst it's truly over for men black pillers in 2023 don't understand just how easy it was to get women 200 years ago or even 40 years ago you would see super models with average guys at times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 19766, niqfan625 and 14 others
wholesome blackpill

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, aspiringexcel, RecessedChinCel and 5 others
yk what's funny... the girl is clearly woke about the fkn hardwork this guy did but I bet she'll never loose a single pound and will then blame men for "not liking fat girls" when she's literally telling men to change and having to go through hell (moneymax + hair transp + leaning + style max and hair) just to a get a glance from girls lul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, niqfan625, Deleted member 27635 and 11 others
How the fuck is that inspirational he did all that fucking work just to end up with a 5/10 whore whos never even done the basics and people act like there isn't pussy hyper inflation look at the disgusting whore who made this vid as well she should be incel as well be we all know she isn't due to male thirst it's truly over for men black pillers in 2023 don't understand just how easy it was to get women 200 years ago or even 40 years ago you would see super models with average guys at times
Absolute water, but what are you gonna do about it?
The only thing to do is ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, madmofo, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
just get a haircut and hit the gym bro theory worked jfl. How the fuck he reversed his hair loss and im 90 percent sure thats not him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, aspiringexcel, 7zyzz7 and 2 others
he got surgery

Absolute water, but what are you gonna do about it?
The only thing to do is ascend

Bruh you don't get how bad it is read the comments like I'm not delusional I'm not conventionally attractive but men who look like this

Are extremely especially at that height it's unrealistic ass expectations expected of us when the whores in question look a trillion x worse just read the comments you can't make this shit up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, madmofo, aspiringexcel and 2 others
It is what it is
At least he got married

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 27635, madmofo and 3 others
Leanmaxxing + grew his hair out
His skin got so much better
Make up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and aspiringexcel
It is what it is
At least he got married

You guys don't seem to get it the black pill doesn't say the average guy can't get laid the black pill at the bare minimum states the average has to go through 60 hoops while women just exist who decided these stupid fucking rules I don't know but we all implicitly abide by them and IRL your not allowed to talk about them I mean some 1 got fired the other day for saying a quasi racist joke nothing any where near as bad as what's said on this forum how can you expose pussy hyperinflation if you can't even talk about it ?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 30679
Bruh you don't get how bad it is read the comments like I'm not delusional I'm not conventionally attractive but men who look like this

View attachment 2463008

Are extremely especially at that height it's unrealistic ass expectations expected of us when the whores in question look a trillion x worse just read the comments you can't make this shit up

I mean he is asian and that chad is white.

The upper limit is different.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
38 years old to 17 years old

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625

View attachment 2463008

Doesn't even look that good, looks birdcel
Just lean and good hair and colouring
Kinda looks like a tom cruise from wish

• +1
Reactions: asianmf
I mean he is asian and that chad is white.

The upper limit is different.

Your right whites on average look better but it doesn't mean you don't have Asian chads as well my point in all this is that women directly have unrealistic standards this guy is a part of the 1 percent because he mogs facially and is tall

• +1
Reactions: madmofo
This is also China though, the gender ratio is already super fucked so smv ratio is skewed af

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and madmofo
You guys don't seem to get it the black pill doesn't say the average guy can't get laid the black pill at the bare minimum states the average has to go through 60 hoops while women just exist who decided these stupid fucking rules I don't know but we all implicitly abide by them and IRL your not allowed to talk about them I mean some 1 got fired the other day for saying a quasi racist joke nothing any where near as bad as what's said on this forum how can you expose pussy hyperinflation if you can't even talk about it ?
the better question is what are you gonna do about it? this is how the game works nowadays. you either play by the rules or you give up and ldar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, madmofo, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Your right whites on average look better but it doesn't mean you don't have Asian chads as well my point in all this is that women directly have unrealistic standards this guy is a part of the 1 percent because he mogs facially and is tall
Agree.

Woman give standard they don't deserve. Man has to hardmaxx softmaxx moneymaxx statusmaxx then still sociable while folds literally just have to exist.

Looks at the comments under your video

'THIS is my type'
'Uhm i actually really am a big fan if vollyball'
'🤍 for u'
'he's so omg'
'won't skip any pe lessons'
'fully my type'

Wanna vomit when I see these from foids who probably fail maths in SAT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, madmofo, aspiringexcel and 2 others
g
go outside😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 32094
You're being overly cynical. This is inspiring. Get your head out the past and start getting some cash nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094

View attachment 2463008

Josh Weyerhauser

Not even going to read the bullshit comments on this thread

This is the most uplifting thread I've seen on the forum

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, niqfan625, Deleted member 27635 and 4 others
Not even going to read the bullshit comments on this thread

This is the most uplifting thread I've seen on the forum
facts this was actually nice to watch

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 28610, ScramFranklin and 2 others
proud of my boy showmaker

You can improve that much and find a partner, which is basically the ultimate goal of "looksmaxxing" and dalits will still say shit like this
he did all that fucking work just to end up with a 5/10 whore whos never even done the basics and people act like there isn't pussy hyper inflation look at the disgusting whore

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 28610
facts this was actually nice to watch
And the woman was actually supportive

If more women were like this, men would properly looksmax so much more

If you look at photos of american high schools in the 60s, the men are all lean and handsome

I doubt that is because of 'genetics' or environment changes or whatever....the men just had more confidence because society wasn't beating them down, attacking their insecurities etc....they all ate well, got sun, exercised and took pride in their presentation....and looked fine

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, niqfan625 and Deleted member 32094
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 32094
Exactly.

The blackpill is it about your desireability

still needs to lose weight

Why was this channel banned? Are black pilled channels getting banned?

He for sure got surgery and was wearing makeup as well

Literally rhino, double eyelid surgery, and makeup lmao. Muh natural glow up

This guys is low iq for not being able to figure out by himself that being a fat fuck makes you unattractive. All he did was get lean and change hair.

I have no issue with having to work 10x harder than women as a man. My issue is despite all my work and effort there is zero virgin women around. I dont want a ran through whore. I want a nice pure virgin girl. What must I do to get this? Its over fellas. Almost no one here will end up with a virgin girl despite all this looks max shit we do. You will all end up with some ran through whores.

Chinese Mogger 🙏

You can improve that much and find a partner, which is basically the ultimate goal of "looksmaxxing" and dalits will still say shit like this

View attachment 2463614
View attachment 2463615

Because this daalit can see the bigger picture he got a partner but he would have gotten a partner much hotter with much less effort without having to basically become a new person you don't seem to get this inceltv even pointed this out looksmaxing if a neccacity born of the times but if you think this is the societal goal for society your daft.

I know what society used to be like from street interviews birth rates and the ease of access to women before recent history.tinder the internet destroyed any sexual value men have left

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32094