China Mogs

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
China Mogs. While the US spends their resources waging endless war and colonziing the planet so that some wealthy capitalists can get even wealthier. China is trying to eliminate poverty. China has uplifted nearly 1 billion people out of poverty. That's what a govt that actually gives a damn about its people looks like. No wonder they have 90% support of the Chinese people while American Congress has less than 20% support. China also isn't a degenerate hypergamous chithole like the US. Based China banning all the phaggy time American social media apps which spread degeneracy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 2597, BigBiceps and 8 others
They also are making sure no one is fat, and no one is starving now too tbh. But as the downside everyone's face is on a registry and facial recognition is mandatory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Vvvvxxxx and ToursOverBoyo2020
Legit tbh.

a ton of Chinese fobs day that their parents gave them gh too.

a government that is height pilled is incredibly based.

trump would probably just say be confident or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, TsarTsar444, Danish_Retard and 4 others
They also are making sure no one is fat, and no one is starving now too tbh. But as the downside everyone's face is on a registry and facial recognition is mandatory

Based, unlike the US which celebrates obesity (fat acceptance) and cancels you for saying obesity isn't beautiful and is actually a major health problem (fat shaming).

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Vvvvxxxx, 🌈 👽 and 1 other person
i can tell china is on the right path, they're doing their best, i mean just look at how they give "housing" to muslims, where they are fed pork, and alcohol, i love china its not cruel at all :)

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
Legit tbh.

a ton of Chinese fobs day that their parents gave them gh too.

a government that is height pilled is incredibly based.

trump would probably just say be confident or some shit.
china is blackpilled enough to inject gh to their entire country

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry, Vvvvxxxx and 🌈 👽
Based, unlike the US which celebrates obesity (fat acceptance) and cancels you for saying obesity isn't beautiful and is actually a major health problem (fat shaming).
I don’t mind fat psiple but I get angry when they try to cope and pretend to be good looking or whatever.

like they are very clearly ugly and Everyone knows it idk why it’s so complicated just don’t eat as much tbh

• +1
Reactions: JMax and 🌈 👽
i can tell china is on the right path, they're doing their best, i mean just look at how they give "housing" to muslims, where they are fed pork, and alcohol, i love china its not cruel at all :)

They don't do that, you just have poverty tier critical thinking abilities and fall for fake news. And also what you accuse China of doing is literally what the US does. It's just projection and virtue signaling.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and ToursOverBoyo2020

CIA Propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
Over for tankies tbh jfl.

Tbh some day I wanna visit chino, just to be Chad for once.

• JFL
Reactions: penis3
China is a ultea authoritarian shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: CsCurry and Deleted member 2597
no chinese superpower for your flat maxilla

• +1
Reactions: penis3