Chinas alright

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
Everything is cheap as fuck. Good restaurants are cheap: I've gone out in groups where we get 10-12 different dishes to share and a beer or two each and it comes to £6 a person. You can sit outside one of those little street cafes getting a meal for £1-2 and bottles of beer for £1.30 a pop.

Theres some great bars even in my city (2nd tier) payed £7 for 2 pints of long Island ice tea and a double vodka and coke. The more upscale clubs want white people in there so they will just give you free drinks when you get in.

Women are mostly in unattractive imo, missing my Asian princess a little but within 2 days of arriving I was asked out by a teacher at my school and macked on a couple of qts in the club last night. If you are white you just hop on tinder and there is a plethora of decent looking girls who really want some white willy: I have yet to download it but one of my flatmates who got here a couple of weeks earlier than me showed me his results

I'll update every so often

What's your social credit score boyo?

my passport expired 10 years ago

China has good replicas, I would buy some watches and high end fashion clothing there

I'm also a britcuck
How easy is it to get laid compared to the United Cuckdom?

China is a fascist state with communist I insignia imo

wait, youre a teacher now? damn