@ chincels

Im counting the seconds till I get my genio

Fucking brutal for apecels

• +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, sorrowfulsad and RedPilledStemcel
PM me for chinmaxing but don't tell no one cuz i gotta drop this in my looksmaxing guide and I don't want to be spoilin my mad truth bombs

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
no chin no social life

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and Afrikancel
When will u get it
My chin / neck area is the first thing I want to improve and if everything works out then this August / September

My chin / neck area is the first thing I want to improve and if everything works out then this August / September
are you mewing? do you have fat there?

How expensive will it be?

How expensive will it be?
If we take the average of both surgeries I need fot that area then around 5200, but Ill probably need to pay 6k. But at the end of the year money isnt a problem for me anymore since Im drug maxing into oblivion.
are you mewing? do you have fat there?
Im mewing and yeah, I have fat there. Ill have to fast like @Zyros does in order to lose a tiny bit but thats just not worth it. Ill get as much of that shit removed as I can. Mewing genuinly helps a bit tho

PM me for chinmaxing but don't tell no one cuz i gotta drop this in my looksmaxing guide and I don't want to be spoilin my mad truth bombs
Srs?