Chinese Becky who has had her limbs amputated rejects ricecels

Moldovancel

Moldovancel

Every Day is a Chance

‘I’m out of your league’: woman in China who lost limbs in car crash slams patronising marriage offers as she fights disability stereotypes​

• Young woman had left leg and arm amputated after suffering horrific injuries when sports car she was passenger in crashed in 2020
  • 28-year-old conquered initial despair to become online influencer with 280,000 followers
48182709-85b9-431d-aa9b-5f180b5ef2d6_f2593480.jpg

A young woman in China who lost an arm and a leg in a car accident has become an online influencer dedicated to encouraging disabled people like herself to love life, cheering up many people online.

Weng Xinyi, 28, from southern China’s Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, was the front-seat passenger in a Porsche sports car when her friend crashed it in 2020.

The injuries she suffered meant she had to have her left arm and leg amputated. [...]

dc5d0eba-c425-401c-84aa-33fbefc2cc17_a8cbe2a8.jpg

Weng went viral again in October, slamming people who had offered to “marry and take care of her” and those who judged her appearance during a live-stream session.

c340d725-057c-4454-a190-cebd031f9895_cd690d00.jpg

“Some people said why is a disabled person bothering to dye her hair and get manicures. I say I am out of your league even though I am disabled,” she said.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, HeightPilledum, Mio and 1 other person
Womens ego knows no bounds.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 46941, 3links2 and 1 other person
I would reject this MF too, cant blame em

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, HeightPilledum, Mio and 1 other person
No way you get lifemogged by a chinese peasant jfl, it’s the most miserable existence after pajeets
Farming and ranching are what man is meant for bro i use to raise cows. It was great you get to forget all of your troubles with some straight forward work with your hands. now im working on a CS degree, it is hot ass and its not stacys ass

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, incel194012940 and Moldovancel
she is a high tier becky and has infamy now, mirin these retards here being like muh hypergamy jfl

What the absence of White men does to the female population of a country...

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Farming and ranching are what man is meant for bro i use to raise cows. It was great you get to forget all of your troubles with some straight forward work with your hands. now im working on a CS degree, it is hot ass and its not stacys ass
I dropped out of CS cuz that nerd shit was gonna make me kms plus fiddling with computers while mfers get pussy is cucked