Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Shekel, try2beme and 22 others
Blud is Eve Hamza

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and human304
This is disgusting, this is what no pussy for life does to a man.
It breaks their humanity, i'm guessing we will see much more of those hideous acts ( in baldurs gate 3 )

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Nick.Harte, HerpDerpson and 13 others
you can clearly see he has an axe
Yes, an unsharpened axe is more of a bunt weapon than anything thats what im saying

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, BoredPrince, Deleted member 28691 and 3 others
Can't even walk properly no wonder he took it out on kids

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, TechnoBoss, stamaster21 and 1 other person
it s an evil world we live in

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, subhuman incel, Sub0 and 7 others
Notice his way of walking, i'm like 100% sure he is a born crippled or some shit. Bro was born, got spawnkilled and tormented his whole life, he got no action and was disregarded his whole life. Idk what to say really.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth. -

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HerpDerpson, TechnoBoss, Sexually Disabled and 12 others
Is wrong to do this in China. Please emigrate to shitholes like USA and UK first

• +1
Reactions: 444 and aspiringexcel
lol

pal did 0 damage

what was he even using??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, Deleted member 31457 and Debetro
lol

pal did 0 damage

what was he even using??
that must be a plastic axe because there's no way they kept moving after those hits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29258 and \/orman
Lock chinks up

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Roquefort and Splinter901
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and aesthetic beauty
At least they were female children

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Skywalker, HerpDerpson and 8 others
It breaks their humanity, i'm guessing we will see much more of those hideous acts ( in baldurs gate 3 )
how does no pussy makes someone hit kids with an axe? some people are just born evil and have no soul

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, \/orman, zura and 2 others
How do you know he's incel?

Notice his way of walking, i'm like 100% sure he is a born crippled or some shit. Bro was born, got spawnkilled and tormented his whole life, he got no action and was disregarded his whole life. Idk what to say really.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth. -
im not shocked for a person to do this its probably some loser cripple that gets no pussy and has low social status, in almost all these cases of school shooters or those they go on mass violent sprees for no other reason to harm folks are usually LOSERS. They also tend to target the elderly or very young children. Why do they always seem to target elderly or small children you say? Its because they believe the elderly were suppose to create a environment and lay a foundation so they can get sexual access. The reason they attack young children is because they envy the youth and a simplair time when dating and mating were not such a problem and they only cared about watching tv cartoons and playing video games.

They almost never target the actually the people that bullied them or caused them harm, or who where mean to them, the go full rage mode and get upset at everyone and say everyone is responsible. Then they try to rationalize the violence by saying why do these people get to enjoy their lives while i live my shitty life, no they need to feel the same pain that i do, its not fair.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
How do you know he's incel?
dude is a cripple and below avg in looks that got juked after wacking a four year old with a blunt axe. You really think hes getting pussy like that he probably can't even fuck right with hes cripple ass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, \/orman and Roquefort
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman
how does no pussy makes someone hit kids with an axe? some people are just born evil and have no soul
Nope you black and white thinking retard. Most people are shaped by circumstances

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29258 and Roquefort
Nope you black and white thinking retard. Most people are shaped by circumstances
under what circumstances is it ok for someone to run after kids that cant defend thesmelves with an axe you idiot? you deserve your subhuman genes

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and \/orman
What 3rd world shithole is this? That guy was clumsy as fuck with that axe. When that kid juked him and he missed the axe swing it was like some shit out of a cartoon or the main character in a horror movie with plot armor

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 28691, \/orman and 4 others
under what circumstances is it ok for someone to run after kids that cant defend thesmelves with an axe you idiot? you deserve your subhuman genes
under the following circumstances:

its your oneitis and she had kids with some faggot

and you kill the whole family

kids first

let oneitis live for two days.. stranded..

so pysch trauma and torment sets in

and finishing off her eventually as well

🙉🙉🙉🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

esp if its curry kids too lmao lol 🙊 🙊 🙊

stock-photo-indian-baby-with-smile-on-face-white-background-selective-focus-space-for-taxt-1897542958.jpg

woops hehe

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
holy fucking shit.i wanna kill that man who tf would do that to some poor kids. hope the kids are ok
lol

26909.jpg

shivers in my timbers

dont let this guy see red pls 🙈🙈🙈

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and uglysub8male
lmao slope walking kinda funny

Couldn’t even take down a toddler, what an utter subhuman, low T disgrace of a “man” taking out his sub humanity on innocent kids.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, \/orman, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
Sad shit.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Mirin those BBC low inhibition levels

Our society creates this, I am not suprised

• +1
China covers up so much shit.

Not shocking why most people go do this suicide ER shit in CHINA are bald. Same as most people who suicide in japan are bald. % proportionately wise.

Chinese people are snakes. In china, if you do anything wrong socially, you are punished
Example:
-social credit system,
-AI recognizing your face and displaying your face on board and shaming you for speeding,
-you do anything that undermines your supervisor's image(supervisor will be the one to try discredit you and give backhanded compliments at most)
-you do not meet your performance targets(you will be made walk on street and shamed/cursed)
-People cook your food in sewage gutter oil and feed you(you are idiot for not knowing better)
-Low status/low money is PUNISHED hard
-If you are ran over, the driver will try to kill you so they do not have to pay your medical bills
-society as a whole is disrespectful and insensitive to your needs
-no overt disagreement(social failo and person you go against will be victimized)

Him going ER is just a damaging overt disagreement on the society.

• +1
When they’re foids and cucked soy boys like you

Couldn’t even take down a toddler, what an utter subhuman, low T disgrace of a “man” taking out his sub humanity on innocent kids.
They were foids so it is a guarantee they would grow up to not be innocent

too young, they don't understand what's going on, you must go er on ~13 yos

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel and Roquefort
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Splinter901
What would be the best punishment for this subhuman?

My suggestions:
  • Force needles down his throat to make him die of internal bleeding.
  • Boi his feet and forcing him to walk on gravel
  • Leave him to decompose alive in a barrel of salt water
  • Use a magnifying glass and the sun to burn a whole into the centre of his head.
  • The Jeffery Dahmer brain experiment where holes are drilled into someone’s head and boiling hot water is poured into the brain.
  • Infecting them with a deadly disease like HIV or syphilis and leave them to rot in a locked cargo container
  • Break their legs and arms to they can not stand up straight and shackle them in a pigsty so they have to crawl around in pig shit for the rest of their life.
  • Use a metal wire comb to violently scratch out his asshole and shred his balls into ribbons.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte and TechnoBoss
The children had nothing to do with his suffering. If he killed roasties or normies that did him wrong that would be based but he decided to kill innocents because he’s weak.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The children had nothing to do with his suffering. If he killed roasties or normies that did him wrong that would be based by he decided to kill innocents because he’s weak.
Thats debatable, the killing of offsprings is worse than the killing of grown adults, he tried to inflict as much pain on society as possible by killing innocent cuties (rip) and also targeted them for the most public outrage

Thats debatable, the killing of offsprings is worse than the killing of grown adults, he tried to inflict as much pain on society as possible by killing innocent cuties (rip) and also targeted them for the most public outrage
Not justifiable. He doesn’t deserve human rights for this.