Chinese immigrants anywhere make everything terrible

D

Deleted member 30634

Bronze
the Chinese are such con peoples and they dont know how 2 function in civilized society!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 19766
nah I genuinely get more angry when I see those currys that look like they haven't showered in months rather than those chinese nerds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
nah I genuinely get more angry when I see those currys that look like they haven't showered in months rather than those chinese nerds
at least indians have manners chinese people are just complete antisocial retards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 19766 and t50prince
at least indians have manners chinese people are just complete antisocial retards
indians are still loud af and think their body doesnt matter in this world reincarnation type shit

• +1
indians are still loud af and think their body doesnt matter in this world reincarnation type shit
that makes sense why you would hate them i just hate the chinese more since theyre so annoying and so entitled 2 shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 19766
that makes sense why you would hate them i just hate the chinese more since theyre so annoying and so entitled 2 shit
Ye i get what u mean the chinese are also annoying af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 30634
This applies to anyone who isn't non white tbh.

Immigration to western countries should only be available to non white women to become cunt Aryan breeding vassal toys for white European men. Because let's be real, majority of not all non white men are useless dumb man children only sustained by white aid.

• JFL
the Chinese are such con peoples and they dont know how 2 function in civilized society!
They are slient becuz they cant find animals in civilized society

Users who are viewing this thread

Back