• +1
Reactions: h111 and iloveboobs
@God-himself @HeightPilledum @iloveboobs

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs and God-himself
china needs to be nuked so the korean wins

Chinese, and it's not close

Maybe the Korean appeals more to the female gaze, MAYBE, but that's the best argument I could come up for him

Even in harmony the Chinese looks better and doesn't fraud with TikTok filters like the Korean

Korean niggers appeal mog because of isotret looking faggot skin

• JFL
Reactions: piec
Glory to CCP

• Love it
Reactions: TrueBlueRetard
Chinese, and it's not close

Maybe the Korean appeals more to the female gaze, MAYBE, but that's the best argument I could come up for him

Even in harmony the Chinese looks better and doesn't fraud with TikTok filters like the Korean
both fraud hard. Both of them are probably the fraudest countries in the world
Chinese

Korean

some of them not even koreans/chinese

i think the chinese are usually more robust which is why korean women fog chinese women so bad

as for the men, i think koreans have more appeal since they put in more effort into their looks even if chinese men might have a better baseline

i think the chinese are usually more robust which is why korean women fog chinese women so bad

as for the men, i think koreans have more appeal since they put in more effort into their looks even if chinese men might have a better baseline
🧢🧢

In my old class there was a hapa korean girl and a pure Chinese girl and the Chinese fogged harddd

Both look like utter shit, but Chinese has a slight edge.

That Korean retarded look JFL

• +1
Reactions: h111
🧢🧢

In my old class there was a hapa korean girl and a pure Chinese girl and the Chinese fogged harddd

Hapas look like shit in general. White and Asian genetics are not meant to breed

• +1
Reactions: number1gookmogger
Chinese obv...more high T and dimorphism

Both look like utter shit, but Chinese has a slight edge.

That Korean retarded look JFL
you mind being generous enough to share the name of the one in ur pfp much needed

• JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34
a 8 y/o girl from pakistan has higher testosterone than both of them altogether :ogre:🇵🇰🕌🤲

• +1
Korea, they have the female gaze down also since surgery is so prevalent over there you'll rarely find people with flaws that really stick out

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and h111
As a korean, I can definitely say that you will only find attractive koreans online, which are the top 1% lucky genetics or hardmaxxed. Most 99% of koreans are low Ltn or below with brutal recession and flat faces

People have told me that I look like kpop guys and I believe im on the attractive side of koreans, but i still am ugly as shit compared to itner races

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
As a korean, I can definitely say that you will only find attractive koreans online, which are the top 1% lucky genetics or hardmaxxed. Most 99% of koreans are low Ltn or below with brutal recession and flat faces

People have told me that I look like kpop guys and I believe im on the attractive side of koreans, but i still am ugly as shit compared to itner races
Just get long hair, makeup and double eye surgery along with jaw surgery theory

IMG 0886

Well to start off i look nothing like that and hes wearing makeup

Well to start off i look nothing like that and hes wearing makeup
I am trying to say 1/15 in Uni looks like this

• +1