Chinese woman who earned $7M from 16 WFH tech jobs, outsourced each job, and bought a mansion gets arrested

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32968 and ShowerMaxxing
Chinese women are the ugliest Asians. They look like racist propaganda.

Photo 1536291734366 71f75ba1a9db

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 30679, try2beme and 1 other person
How?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
There's a thing called overemployment (multiple remote jobs). I knew some who did this (almost all ethnics). You have to keep SILENT about it.

There's a thing called overemployment (multiple remote jobs). I knew some who did this (almost all ethnics). You have to keep SILENT about it.
why is it illegal?

• +1
why is it illegal?
it's not illegal but it can get you fired since no contract wants you to do that (but many people do anyway especially ethnics).

• +1
Reactions: robtical
@GigaTyroneOrDeath

squishy squishy got greedy
I also heard those lot are building AI apps through ML for themselves that can tell you where to invest your stocks and indexes, but they're not sharing those apps with anyone. Heard a lot of them are doing just that.
Thoughts?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
I also heard those lot are building AI apps through ML for themselves that can tell you where to invest your stocks and indexes, but they're not sharing those apps with anyone. Heard a lot of them are doing just that.
Thoughts?
@thereallegend

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
If she secretly used AI for outsourcing instead to real people she’d still be free today.

• +1
Lol really exposes coportate white collar jobs as doing fuck all in society. They don’t even notice if a staff member disappears jfl
“We’re like a family here”
IMG 3291

• JFL
work = subhuman

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
if a western girl did this she wouldn't have to outsource the jobs as they don't have to get any work done to begin with

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and JovenCansao

• +1
Mirin moneymaxxing jfl

• +1
Xang do you think you think you will ever look for what I’ve asked you on DM?
You gotta admit me for my consistency of asking tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968

Users who are viewing this thread

Back