Chink begs for white acceptance

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

Holy shit what is up with non whites that they’re so cucked and want to ally with white nationalist so badly

This chink lives in Hungary and is a natsoc:feelskek:
@cromagnon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clqs, watah and 3 others
I’ve seen this gook on my fyp before

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
SAD

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
I’ve seen this gook on my fyp before
“The most diverse community is the racist community” literally makes me rage so hard. Like no, I hate you you fucking chink, I don’t want diversity

• +1
“The most diverse community is the racist community” literally makes me rage so hard. Like no, I hate you you fucking chink, I don’t want diversity
Legit hear this everywhere and it makes me so annoyed

• +1
He probably gets treated like a god in ee because he’s gook

Called the master race for a reason ngga

• JFL
I mog that rice farmer to the depths of hell ngl

• +1
“The most diverse community is the racist community”
It’s unironically true tho, like do you know how many times I’ve tried trolling white supremacists only to realize they were brown:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: zura and cromagnon
They want pretty boy changs not fat ugly chinks like him

It’s unironically true tho, like do you know how many times I’ve tried trolling white supremacists only to realize they were brown:forcedsmile:
Most WNs these days (unfortunately) are mutts or ethnics. People always want to be something theyre not.

i understand their envy sometimes but outright becoming a “white ally” makes no sense because you hold no stake in the survival of our race. Why care?

• +1
Most WNs these days (unfortunately) are mutts or ethnics. People always want to be something theyre not.

i understand their envy sometimes but outright becoming a “white ally” makes no sense because you hold no stake in the survival of our race. Why care?
Like I remember joining some “based nazi” discord server and half of the members were latinx and there was even one Mongolian :lul: wtf?

• +1
Reactions: xzx_ and wishIwasSalludon

I have a theory that ethnics are just natural born cucks. Except for me and @Gengar were the only non cucked shitskins

• +1
I have a theory that ethnics are just natural born cucks. Except for me and @Gengar were the only non cucked shitskins
It’s just pitiful to see self hating ethnics

Have some respect for yourself

• +1
It’s just pitiful to see self hating ethnics

Have some respect for yourself
Agreed, that’s why when I become supreme leader of shitskins I’ll selectively breed only the strongest willed ethnics and cucked ethnics will die out

• +1