CHINK IN CAT BLENDER VIDEO IS A FEMALE. OVER FOR CHINK LOVERS CONFIRMED.

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
After careful analysis, those hands belong to a fucking gook female lmao.

It was confirmed on reddit too, the mentally deranged chink is a female. I didn't watch the full video, but according to the comments the laughing sounded like a female.

Over for the disgusting chink lovers
@Xangsane @marauder @cloUder
@anoright @Wallenberg ur ugly ass "squishy squashies" are out here sticking cats in blenders

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, AscensionMan98, PointOfNoReturn and 10 others
literally @Cheesyrumble posting a video of herself blending a cat and sharing it on looksmax. disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 29078, HerpDerpson and 8 others
kill all men though? Right?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog, PointOfNoReturn, saiya_online and 2 others
literally @Cheesyrumble posting a video of herself blending a cat and sharing it on looksmax. disgusting
Idk even know if it was a woman. Chinks are the origin of the term "dark triad" for a reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
Idk even know if it was a woman. Chinks are the origin of the term "dark triad" for a reason.

I think it was confirmed.

People attempting to doxx are retarded. It's china, those chinks do that shit on a daily basis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 27987 and 3 others
Notice how the "squishy squashy" incels are silent💀💀

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29078 and 6 others
why yall watching that shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 26054, Deleted member 29078 and 9 others
@Hottaco34 you're probably the only other user here who understands why I hate chink women and genetics for legacy, I am not alone in this world thankfully

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Hottaco34
East Asians are a robotic, emotionless animals. Even Hindus are more human than them, and they are literally rapists.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 28414, Overthinker and 9 others
How are chinks the origin of the term dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Link to video?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Seriously we should just leave Taiwan, let these soulless gooks eat each other like they eat cats and dogs. Human beings with emotions shouldn't have to die on the behalf of those who are incapable of feeling any.

• +1
Reactions: Overthinker, Deleted member 22553, Sub0 and 3 others
Seriously we should just leave Taiwan, let these soulless gooks eat each other like they eat cats and dogs. Human beings with emotions shouldn't have to die on the behalf of those who are incapable of feeling any.
Teach him a lesson whiles he's young

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
East Asians are a robotic, emotionless animals. Even Hindus are more human than them, and they are literally rapists.
East asians >>>> Empathy cucks

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 29078
Someone put a cat in a blender??? That's pure evil.

But yes east asians have a thing where they don't view life the same as the rest of the world, so yeah it could be believable

Someone put a cat in a blender??? That's pure evil.

But yes east asians have a thing where they don't view life the same as the rest of the world, so yeah it could be believable
Prob an consequence of being the most numerous race for most of human history and even to today and the lack of relgion to ground their morals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Can these be classified as humans?
No, cause they ascended past that. Mayocucks globohomo subhumanity agenda has worldwide effects. And I'm glad 3rd worldies and chinks are here to takeover to put a end to it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Pets are so fucking gay to have.

White woman would've used that cat as replacement for having children... Asian women don't do that gay shit.

Not to mention, infanticide was widespread In europe in the past - that's way worse than killing a cat. White women are sick motherfuckers!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, PrinceLuenLeoncur, MrGlutton and 1 other person

White woman would've used that cat as replacement for having children... Asian women don't do that gay shit.

Not to mention, infanticide was widespread In europe in the past - white women are sick motherfuckers!
White women still abort kids and rape dogs. Evil af. Pets are based though
No, cause they ascended past that. Mayocucks globohomo subhumanity agenda has worldwide effects. And I'm glad 3rd worldies and chinks are here to takeover to put a end to it
Honestly I wanna put the cats of white women who abort kids in a blender. I like animals (dogs mog cats to hell and back anyway) and hate people who fuck with them, but I'd love to see those baby murderers reactions to it. Tbh animals are nice I don't wanna do that. But it's a funny hypothetical.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Cheesyrumble
White women still abort kids and rape dogs. Evil af. Pets are based though

Honestly I wanna put the cats of white women who abort kids in a blender. I like animals (dogs mog cats to hell and back anyway) and hate people who fuck with them, but I'd love to see those baby murderers reactions to it. Tbh animals are nice I don't wanna do that. But it's a funny hypothetical.
Bhai, u understand me completely...... on a personal level I hate any harm to any living animal or human. But I ABSOLUTELY seethe at hypocritical westerners that unironically care more about their deformed human breeded selected mutts than actual humans like chinks or curries. I actually respect the actual racist westerners, my main problem is with liberal white cucks with a white savior complex

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, saiya_online, Deleted member 27772 and 1 other person
Bhai, u understand me completely...... on a personal level I hate any harm to any living animal or human. But I ABSOLUTELY seethe at hypocritical westerners that unironically care more about their deformed human breeded selected mutts than actual humans like chinks or curries. I actually respect the actual racist westerners, my main problem is with liberal white cucks with a white savior complex
Well tbh if I'm being real I care more about my dog than most people. Not about race though really. What pisses me off though is how a lot of these people try to larp as compassionate then turn into the most hateful people alive jfl. At least be consistent.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

Not to mention, infanticide was widespread In europe in the past - that's way worse than killing a cat. White women are sick motherfuckers!
Killing cats is worse because they are innocent...

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Cheesyrumble

I actually agree with u for once

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
After careful analysis, those hands belong to a fucking gook female lmao.

It was confirmed on reddit too, the mentally deranged chink is a female. I didn't watch the full video, but according to the comments the laughing sounded like a female.

Over for the disgusting chink lovers
@Xangsane @marauder @cloUder
@anoright @Wallenberg ur ugly ass "squishy squashies" are out here sticking cats in blenders
What did you expect?
They eat everything what‘s moving

Well tbh if I'm being real I care more about my dog than most people. Not about race though really. What pisses me off though is how a lot of these people try to larp as compassionate then turn into the most hateful people alive jfl. At least be consistent.
Redditors having a meltdown over this shit are hypocritical af

I fyck your Chink mom that gave birth to you youthless shit. I hope you get Aids from your Thaiwife which spreads her legs when she see‘s ol‘white fat men and infect you.

Yeah, your whore mom should have killed you too, but she fed you to become an abomination and a Chinkloving shizophrenic looser

Link to vid? Me and @Vermilioncore hqte cats and would appreciate it

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It’s honestly not that bad.

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 29078

Nigga u lost ur mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
How are chinks the origin of the term dark triad
tri·ad noun
1. a group or set of three connected people or things. "the triad of medication, diet, and exercise are necessary in diabetes care"
2. a secret society originating in China, typically involved in organized crime.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 23558

asian women have the lowest fertility rate tho.

why you trying to do sum muh based shit through this. Why can't you just say that an asian putting a fucking cat into a blender is retarded, these looksmax race wars have rotted your brain
internet makes everyone retarded

This is antifelinic, we must stop chink on cat violence, cat lives matter!
m2vq8vqyqwq51.jpg

where the fuck is the video? I've been looking all over the internet for it. Not one gore site has it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back