Chinks are intentionally spreading the virus now

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken

What makes you think these guys are outliers? In every country, there will be gooks coughing on as many people as possible to spread it. China is sending out infected gooks who aren't symptomatic yet so can't be found out and then they roam freely and infect as many people as possible. It's truly over boyos if these insane gooks do this in OUR countries. Fuck i'm having nightmares of them coming on my bus and coughing on me. This is scaring me. Honestly just ban all gooks from leaving China. CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDERS, DON'T LET ANYONE OUT YOU CUNTS. If you see someone talking in Chinese and coughing, run away from them. My hatred for these animals is intensifying greatly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
FR bro I saw a group of gooks at my gym yesterday I threw a 25 lb dumbbell at ones head and GTFO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith, BeestungLipsTheory, turkproducer and 5 others
They will be paid well and given the antidote.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Chadelite

What makes you think these guys are outliers? In every country, there will be gooks coughing on as many people as possible to spread it. China is sending out infected gooks who aren't symptomatic yet so can't be found out and then they roam freely and infect as many people as possible. It's truly over boyos if these insane gooks do this in OUR countries. Fuck i'm having nightmares of them coming on my bus and coughing on me. This is scaring me. Honestly just ban all gooks from leaving China. CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDERS, DON'T LET ANYONE OUT YOU CUNTS. If you see someone talking in Chinese and coughing, run away from them. My hatred for these animals is intensifying greatly.

CLOSE THE BORDERS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
wear a mask, DO NOT ORDER CHINESE FOOD, ideally dont get out of the house if possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

XD

• Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Trying to spread the virus should be treated as a attempted mass murder and should result in death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 2933 and 4 others
I might have corona virus (ded srs) i have been sick these last 2 days and it feels like the flu.

Now that i think about it idk the coronavirus symptoms so might not have it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464