Chinky little gook tries to disprove the existence of god šŸ˜¹

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
Jfl at the jewish propaganda using kids to spout non sense because they know people are more likely to agree with kids

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, gaben, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
Brb arguing against the existence of something that's invisible, silent, intangible and undetectable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 3105, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27746
You can't see gravity but we know it exsist
Except you can, you can see it by observing how objects interact with one another though gravitational pull, gravity is not supposed to be a standalone thing that you're supposed to see in and of itself and separately, you see the results of it. Even if you dont accept this line of thinking which would be stupid, it would still fall into the category of detectable

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy, Lmao, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Except you can, you can see it by observing how objects interact with one another though gravitational pull, gravity is not supposed to be a standalone thing that you're supposed to see in and of itself and separately, you see the results of it. Even if you dont accept this line of thinking which would be stupid, it would still fall into the category of detectable
Yes bro. From absolutely nothing an explosion happened than some molecules popped up randomly, fast forward 12 billion years some cells popped up too and then fast forward another 1 billion years now we have humans, animals, species, complete ecosystems.

Yes bro that's totally possible at was all just luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30979 and Deleted member 23359
Yes bro. From absolutely nothing an explosion happened than some molecules popped up randomly, fast forward 12 billion years some cells popped up too and then fast forward another 1 billion years now we have humans, animals, species, complete ecosystems.

can you explain to me how and why a "god", a very specific proposition and explanation in regards to what caused the universe into being, is the only thing that can play the role of "something" as opposed to "nothing"? The atheistic position doesn't inherently posit that the universe came from "absolutely nothing", so why are you people so quick to jump to this retarded rhetoric that assumes the person you're arguing with believes this? It always baffles me how you have zero understanding of simple logic and convincedly spout rudimentary fallacies like false dichotomy. So let's get this out of the way first before we proceed. Why are you arguing as if I believe the universe came from nothing and why would a god be the only alternative to that?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 14693
Same logic applies to god šŸ˜¹

The fine tunnig of the universe is a result to god, the dna code is a result of god

Evidence is right in front of you yet you ignore it

can you explain to me how and why a "god", a very specific proposition and explanation in regards to what caused the universe into being, is the only thing that can play the role of "something" as opposed to "nothing"? The atheistic position doesn't inherently posit that the universe came from "absolutely nothing", so why are you people so quick to jump to this retarded rhetoric that assumes the person you're arguing with believes this? It always baffles me how you have zero understanding of simple logic and convincedly spout rudimentary fallacies like false dichotomy. So let's get this out of the way first before we proceed. Why are you arguing as if I believe the universe came from nothing and why would a god be the only alternative to that?
Ok Eugene, than how do you think the universe came to exist?
You're overthinking shit you sound very autistic.

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
@vanillaicecream

Mirin IQ, my Posts Made U smarter, huh?

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
eugene low key fits him šŸ˜¹

he just be saying random shit without explaining anything

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Same logic applies to god šŸ˜¹

The fine tunnig of the universe is a result to god, the dna code is a result of god

Evidence is right in front of you yet you ignore it
No buddy bud, that's just an empty label you're attaching to it. Gravity and its workings can offer a factor of distinguishability and a framework from which to draw conclusions insofar as the mechanisms behind it, we can test it and distinguish it from any other mechanisms and explanations, it's a specific and distinguishable mechanism. If you have any framework that explains how god can be distinguished from nature I'd love to hear it. You don't even have any other universe to compare this one to so how exactly would you know how a God generated universe looks like with no point of reference?

Haha, I was already expecting your response would go along the lines of this (not as far as the autistic thing but your question). Predictable as always. You didn't directly answer the problem that I raised with your previous argument, instead you jumped to another fallacious question. Why do you think I'm under any obligation to offer and come up with an explanation for the existence of the universe to be able to question and point out the holes of a presumptuous proposition that hasn't been demonstrated and is not distinguishable? I really don't understand how you would not see the mistake in what you're doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Jfl at the jewish propaganda using kids to spout non sense because they know people are more likely to agree with kids

The joooz

Just need to use ur brain 5s to know that everything related to religion in pure invention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Universe isn't complex in itself. Humans make it to be complex. It's very simple. Life and death, till the entropy of everything. Our egos cannot accept the fact that our life has no meaning in the grand scheme of things, so we created fairy tails that got told on the grapevine. A thousand religions and a thousand gods. Which one is the true? Yours? Fuck off retard. Use your brain to think shit that makes some sense.

• +1
Reactions: LoĆÆs
skorp

Universe isn't complex in itself. Humans make it to be complex. It's very simple. Life and death, till the entropy of everything. Our egos cannot accept the fact that our life has no meaning in the grand scheme of things, so we created fairy tails that got told on the grapevine. A thousand religions and a thousand gods. Which one is the true? Yours? Fuck off retard. Use your brain to think shit that makes some sense.
nah bro u said it all thanks, camus would be proud

Lmao are you sped or sth.
If you just study middle school biology you wouldn't say this.
Kys tbh

They dont even have the brain capacity to discern the fact that the sheer amount of religions shows that humans have a tendency to make up gods, instead they think that being born into a certain god or religion due to geographical factors is something that can lead them to the ultimate truth of the universe.

God created the universe so he can burn people who doesn't believe him. Why would a perfect being has the need to do something so stupid?

Haha, I was already expecting your response would go along the lines of this (not as far as the autistic thing but your question). Predictable as always. You didn't directly answer the problem that I raised with your previous argument, instead you jumped to another fallacious question. Why do you think I'm under any obligation to offer and come up with an explanation for the existence of the universe to be able to question and point out the holes of a presumptuous proposition that hasn't been demonstrated and is not distinguishable? I really don't understand how you would not see the mistake in what you're doing.
You were assuming shit too.
I know that you don't have to believe in something to prove some other belief is wrong.
You said that not all atheists believe the universe came from nothing so I asked you.
Science rn doesn't or can't explain how, scientists can only speculate.

The reason can be anything, my guess is as good as yours.

You don't even have any other universe to compare this one to so how exactly would you know how a God generated universe looks like with no point of reference?
why do you need another universe, the law of physics still apply here in front of your face and you can't even explain why they work the way they do lmaoo, thats the whole point of muh of science you have no buissness looking for another universe if you can't prove how the laws work here

yeah the universe is so simple yet muh science can't prove how the laws of physics work and why they are there jfl

yeah the universe is so simple yet muh science can't prove how the laws of physics work and why they are there jfl
After a hundred years, your holy book will remain the same while science will advance more than you can dream of. The dogmatic system of the religions holds back and hinders the humanity's potential while science will do nothing but to uplift it.

ā €

Last edited:
The process of how the universe exists does not disprove god. Because as we know, everything has a real world application on how it happened.

Its a psy opp to think that science disproves such an existance. Its because life itself is a paradox. Nothing can just randomly happen. For example, what started the big bang? Who created the first molecule, or the thing that created the first molecule? Its a everlasting paradox and the answer to the paradox is ā€œgodā€ aka an intelligent amighty ā€œbeingā€and a thing that exists in infinity. Mathematically god is the answer to the paradox.

This is why itā€™s impossible and always a sign of low IQ to seriously believe god does not exist. Because its impossible for it not to exist. Why? Because it is the answer to the paradox of lifes conception.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and buckchadley31