Chintuck22

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
I remember back in the days (I don't remember the exact year) @Chintuck22 used to make some mogger threads about many interesting topics. I admire him as a user. He's very high IQ :bigbrain:

@Chintuck22 post some of your goat threads itt bro, I think you know which ones I'm talking about

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and Chintuck22
Hi man, tysm :feelsyay: should i continue to bring in high quality stuff ?

It was 2020, four years ago. Most of the stuff i said on here was from Dr. Weston A. Price literature and Dr Aajonus Vonderplanitz. I'm following their diet advice and since then, i have no health problems, haven't got any cavity, no depression, and my testosterone is still high thanks to eating naturally!!

Nowadays, i work as DevOps engineer, i do some woodworking as a side hustle, i don't have too much free time like i did, but i think i can postmax on weekends on here (y) I like to help people who need help

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, h111, Averagecel and 1 other person
Hi man, tysm :feelsyay: should i continue to bring in high quality stuff ?
Of course brother, it would be considered as the comeback of one of the best users this site has ever known. I would really appreciate it 🔥🔥🔥
It was 2020, four years ago. Most of the stuff i said on here was from Dr. Weston A. Price literature and Dr Aajonus Vonderplanitz. I'm following their diet advice and since then, i have no health problems, haven't got any cavity, no depression, and my testosterone is still high thanks to eating naturally!!
Thanks a lot bro for telling me the year you made those precious threads, because I couldn't bother to dive deep to find them rn, but I would have done it anyway, because it would 100% have been worth it. I just wanted to make things easier by asking you personally and also showing you that I haven't forgotten you (and some other users like @TsarTsar444)
Nowadays, i work as DevOps engineer, i do some woodworking as a side hustle, i don't have too much free time like i did, but i think i can postmax on weekends on here (y) I like to help people who need help
I'm mirin that you're hustling, I can only encourage you to continue to do whatever makes you happy in life.

As for the potential comeback, you should take your time, no need to put yourself under pressure of making high quality threads again. Take all the time you need and focus more in your real life bro.

I have so much respect for you 🤍

Have a great day/night

Peace brother ✝️🙏

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and h111