chiseled

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Does pretty much every non fat person with some amount of forward growth get that type of chisel or whatever that thing that is like sticking out when they flex their jaw?

I mean it is obvious that they are flexing them and jutting their jaw forward and their teeth are not in a neutral position so their jaw is getting flexed or are there people who just happen to have this all the time? It also has to be because they have large masseters, I suppose.

C7F565D1 2AA8 451B 91B0 C38B1A2513BB

F34DCB3B 9F0C 4BBD A3AC 04D55C3FD9D6

5A4CA18C 65A5 4102 933B 063F58D2CDE9

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7866
no, you need bones and more important - lighnting

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7776, Bitch and 1 other person
whyd u have to remind me that this man colton haynes, the archetypal jock, exists

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and PYT
I was wondering cuz I can pretty much do the same thing, it looks similar if I let my teeth touch together very hard, is this like a modeling trick or not everyone can do that?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
no, you need bones lighting
I managed to pull this off a couple of times, flexed my jaw very hard and touching my teeth together and I had some special lightning going on in my room, took two selfies like that, now I can’t do that shit anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 7866
as long as your jaw is decent you have this . nothing special. Every one i know who has chewed gum 1 time in their life has this even if they are recessed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Bitch
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
The last picture is actually a morph.

not everyone has it, I'm such a mandiblecel/gonioncel (they curve into my fucking neck) that I can't even have the sharp corners on my jaw like literally every other guy has.

Think chico mandible but more curved in, even he gets a little point on his jaw when biting down

:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitch
The last picture is actually a morph.
Yeah I know. I proved this a couple of months ago. Left is the original picture that isn’t a morph. The guy still has decent bones tho.

683DC67C DFB5 48D1 B5F7 D718D447BCAB
12F78824 C81E 45BD 8AAD 9DDACA8323FF

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Timelessbrah
not everyone has it, I'm such a mandiblecel/gonioncel (they curve into my fucking neck) that I can't even have the sharp corners on my jaw like literally every other guy has.

Think chico mandible but more curved in, even he gets a little point on his jaw when biting down

:feelsbadman:
Sucks to hear that...

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Feminineboi
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Just lean max

Everyone has bones jfl

Just if you have bad bones you won't see them at high bf %

12% bf is law

Just lean max

Everyone has bones jfl

Just if you have bad bones you won't see them at high bf %

12% bf is law
I can’t agree with that bro, I know some skinny guys with recessed maxillas who have no bones whatsoever, they must be like 10-13% body fat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Lev Peshkov
I can’t agree with that bro, I know some skinny guys with recessed maxillas who have no bones whatsoever, they must be like 10-13% body fat.
Cope

They are skinny fat with high body fat

Most "skinny" people are like 17-20% bf

If you can see all 6 abs clearly and can't see any bones at all it's over for them

jfl thats not ideal at all lmao
A4EF176B DE0F 4265 AFE5 C2EDBDD5420C

look his recessed chin