Chlär b2b Dax J - just dropped

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston

@TechnoBoss @PsychoDsk

I bought a bag of truffels, gonna trip hard while listening to this on Monday-evening

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk and TechnoBoss
New Daria set dropped too:

but gonna listen to this in the gym rn

• Love it
Fuck I need to find somewhere that plays techno full-time. It's impossible to find a club that doesn't play rap/hip-hop/reggaeton only here. I've got my next few hours of music now.

Good shit. How long has it been since you've tripped?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and MoggerGaston
Fuck I need to find somewhere that plays techno full-time. It's impossible to find a club that doesn't play rap/hip-hop/reggaeton only here. I've got my next few hours of music now.
New York doesn't have a single techno venue or group which organizes techno-events at least every weekend? Damn.

I wanted to go to this DaxJ Chlar b2b, was in germany only like 90min drive from my place, but tickets were sold out :feelswah:

Good shit. How long has it been since you've tripped?
3 weeks. I think shroom tolerance is like 2 weeks tops tbh.

• +1
techno mogs hard but I can't get myself to listen to it on shrooms. It would make me go insane jfl.
this is my go to song when tripping, this guy is my neighbour :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
New York doesn't have a single techno venue or group which organizes techno-events at least every weekend? Damn.

I wanted to go to this DaxJ Chlar b2b, was in germany only like 90min drive from my place, but tickets were sold out :feelswah:

3 weeks. I think shroom tolerance is like 2 weeks tops tbh.
They probably do, to be honest. I need to more research on it. I just don't have anyone to go with I'd be going there alone feeling like an idiot. I also don't do any drugs anymore I don't even drink so I'd be sober as fuck trying to get into the groove.

I just don't know any big time clubs that play techno. There's one called basement but I hear the crowds are inconsistent. I might check it out this weekend or next. They've got some good residents.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and PsychoDsk
techno mogs hard but I can't get myself to listen to it on shrooms. It would make me go insane jfl.
this is my go to song when tripping, this guy is my neighbour :forcedsmile:

Theres psytechno, psytrance

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PsychoDsk
They probably do, to be honest. I need to more research on it. I just don't have anyone to go with I'd be going there alone feeling like an idiot. I also don't do any drugs anymore I don't even drink so I'd be sober as fuck trying to get into the groove.

I just don't know any big time clubs that play techno. There's one called basement but I hear the crowds are inconsistent. I might check it out this weekend or next. They've got some good residents.
Try it out, u can prob make new friends to go to techno events there.

If anything, drugs make it harder to vibe with people socially so u got an advantage there.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Try it out, u can prob make new friends to go to techno events there.

If anything, drugs make it harder to vibe with people socially so u got an advantage there.
For me certain drugs made it a hell of a lot easier. I need to order some phenibut or something. That's the only drug I'll do from now on. Was also thinking of getting some pregab because phenibut is getting harder and harder to get here. You have experience with pregab?

I don't know how I'll make friends there because they don't allow you to talk on the dance floor there :forcedsmile: . It's kind of cucked. There's another place I could try called Nowadays which I hear is nice and they don't have all these cucked rules like Basement does.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
For me certain drugs made it a hell of a lot easier. I need to order some phenibut or something. That's the only drug I'll do from now on. Was also thinking of getting some pregab because phenibut is getting harder and harder to get here. You have experience with pregab?

I don't know how I'll make friends there because they don't allow you to talk on the dance floor there :forcedsmile: . It's kind of cucked. There's another place I could try called Nowadays which I hear is nice and they don't have all these cucked rules like Basement does.
Guess it depends on the drugs, dont have experience with those.

No talking on the dancefloor are mogger rules btw. I get annoyed by ppl talking. There should be chill/smoke areas where u can talk

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss