• +1
Reactions: yang
sounds hot af

• +1
I was to slap her face while my cock is inside

• Woah
Reactions: Catawampus
that's really hot. have that fetish too..

There's this really thin, tall, lanky girl that sits in front of me in calc class and all I can think about during the whole class is wrapping my hand around her tiny neck while railing her from the back

tenor.gif

• +1
Yes I would indeed choke a girl during sex to show that I can easily overpower her like the high t alpha chad I am
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I want to choke your avi and make her scream and watch all the blood leave her face while plowing her doggy-style. I want to hear her scream while nibbling on her neck and feeling her tits.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I want to choke your avi and make her scream and watch all the blood leave her face while plowing her doggy-style. I want to hear her scream while nibbling on her neck and feeling her tits.
Same to your avi :yes:

pretty sure most guys like choking out girls while fucking them, you're not special.

I have no desire to pleasure a woman in any way. They should feel no good emotion, pleasure, or happiness. You best believe it.

Jfl i don't understand this why chock a beautiful girl why not kiss her or something

JFL at guys who treat girls softly

I want to ravage qts, hold them down, choke them, pull them by their hair

Choking a girl feels amazing, just be careful not to lose control cause it makes you feel like a god

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and yang
Choking a girl feels amazing, just be careful not to lose control cause it makes you feel like a god
the feeling of power you get must feel amazing.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and stuckneworleans
It's cool stuff. Overpowering a woman during sex, is a whole great/hot thing to do.