Choking your Chadlite means that you give up.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Solstice
It means you have accepted your low status place in this life. The šŸ± havers have taken full control over you. Itā€™s coping to say:

ā€œMuh Iā€™m satiating a needā€ you could be satiating that need if you were HTN+

ā€œMuh they are losers anyway filming that stuff imagineā€ they are more successful than you will ever be and make more money than you will ever have. One video of a fo1d jiggling their ass will have more attention than you ever will in your entire life.

They own you and you donā€™t want to admit it, you are a cuckk to the female population and thatā€™s all you will ever be. You have no purpose, no life, the girlā€™s have beat you and owned you.

Stop choking your Chadlite unless you KNOW you can get someone to do it with you

Besides Choking your Chadlite, getting Esc0rts is even worse. JFL at needed to pay for šŸ±šŸ˜¹

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks, RealNinja, Suns9999 and 1 other person
dnrd + try to kill yourself

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and 6'3 ltn
ā€œChoking your Chadliteā€ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: topgrey and CookieGuy
I have accepted my low-status place in this life. The šŸ± havers have taken full control over me.

They are more successful than I will ever be and make more money than I will ever have. One video of a fo1d jiggling their ass will have more attention than I ever will in my entire life.

They own me, and I donā€™t want to admit it, I am a cuckk to the female population, and thatā€™s all I will ever be. I have no purpose, no life, the girls have beaten me and owned me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and itzyaboyJJ
Yeh it's admitting defeat

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
It means you have accepted your low status place in this life. The šŸ± havers have taken full control over you. Itā€™s coping to say:

ā€œMuh Iā€™m satiating a needā€ you could be satiating that need if you were HTN+

ā€œMuh they are losers anyway filming that stuff imagineā€ they are more successful than you will ever be and make more money than you will ever have. One video of a fo1d jiggling their ass will have more attention than you ever will in your entire life.

They own you and you donā€™t want to admit it, you are a cuckk to the female population and thatā€™s all you will ever be. You have no purpose, no life, the girlā€™s have beat you and owned you.

Stop choking your Chadlite unless you KNOW you can get someone to do it with you

Besides Choking your Chadlite, getting Esc0rts is even worse. JFL at needed to pay for šŸ±šŸ˜¹
@Schizotypalcel