• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 21077 and ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 29250
Chad doesnt need to do that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
ANY POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENTERTAINMENT AND RESEARCH AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I AM NOT AN INCEL, NOR IDENTIFY AS ONE. I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY EMOTIONAL OR PHYSICAL DAMAGE CAUSED BY MY POSTS, NOR IS THAT MY INTENTION. I DO NOT INTEND TO INFLUENCE ANY OTHER USERS' POSTS, NOR DO I ADHERE TO POLITICALLY INCORRECT OR ILLEGAL POSTS ON THIS SITE. ALL POSTS MADE BY OTHER USERS ON THIS SITE ARE DOWN TO THEIR SOLE DISCRETION.

• +1
Reactions: mohamedmohamedmoham and Interested
ANY POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENTERTAINMENT AND RESEARCH AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I AM NOT AN INCEL, NOR IDENTIFY AS ONE. I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY EMOTIONAL OR PHYSICAL DAMAGE CAUSED BY MY POSTS, NOR IS THAT MY INTENTION. I DO NOT INTEND TO INFLUENCE ANY OTHER USERS' POSTS, NOR DO I ADHERE TO POLITICALLY INCORRECT OR ILLEGAL POSTS ON THIS SITE. ALL POSTS MADE BY OTHER USERS ON THIS SITE ARE DOWN TO THEIR SOLE DISCRETION.
im copying this. Thank you in advance

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eyes and LowTrust
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
"I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party" the fbi aren't retarded lol
just as believable as "ANY POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENTERTAINMENT AND RESEARCH AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY"

• JFL
Reactions: eyes
just as believable as "ANY POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENTERTAINMENT AND RESEARCH AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY"
In terms of jurisdiction, it's a valid statement

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eyes and LowTrust
thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: eyes
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP