Choosing the right implants for you

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Making a 3d model
First off you should get your head printed at a 3d printed shop. This allows you to see a real life example of before and after before even getting the implants
This is @randomvanish's idea.

This is essential so you know what you're gonna look like and can discus with you surgeon and find the result that actually suits you

Choosing where you need them
water section here but you can't just add implants to shit base. You'll go from subhuman to subhuman. Eg
Screenshot 20200523 122908

Truly subhuman.

Remeber with implants less is more. You're doing it to enhance your looks not to soley make the Chad come from the implants as it won't work.

I'd reccomend jaw implants and brow implants and infraorbital implants. Those 3 as a maximum. Osteotomies are way less cope, look better and look natural. For cheekbones ZSO and fillers. As for eye area you'll also want fat graft on the infraorbital rims. Implants aren't good enough alone.

Having decided on where you are getting implants find someone with your ratios

Since you can't change your midface length or ipd you need to share these features with the model

Famous models that you can use as an example

Screenshot 20200525 175536

Fwhr = 1.93

Anyone in the range of 1.9 to 1.94 can benefit from this look

Screenshot 20200525 175836

Fwhr=1.74
Better to not go over the top with jaw remeber. If your fwhr is low you don't want a jawline that doesn't suit your face. Look at the harmony here "Muh harmony fake" he still mogs everyone on this forum and he doesn't have Chad thundercocks jaw

Screenshot 20200525 180231

1.59-1.6

Ryan gosling mogs the whole forum yet again because his jawline is proportionate to his midface
Screenshot 20200525 183448

Chico = biggest mogger ever
Fwhr=1.8

This will probably get you looking younger due to his pretty boy look
Screenshot 20200525 184313

Jordan barret. The king of chads.

Fwhr=2.0+

If you have to luckiness to have a 2.0 fwhr you have the ideal fwhr and can get the barret jawline. Nice and wide.

Cheekbones

I don't think cheekbones are best to be achieve through implats as they all either look unnoticeable or fake but if you choose them you need to go for high set and angular. It didn't matter about facial ratios for this. However if your fwhr is above 2.0 you probably will just need some definition not so much more stuff there.

High set:
Screenshot 20200525 201001

Screenshot 20200525 200937

Screenshot 20200525 200913

Screenshot 20200525 200853

Low set:
Screenshot 20200525 201433

Screenshot 20200525 201418

Screenshot 20200525 201328

It's clear who mogs.

Now to figure out how much cheekbone expansion you want is to figure out the fwhr after surgery. In my case with my fwhr being 1.9 and I want my fwhr to be around 1.93-1.95 to have the pitt jaw i'll manage with fillers and ZSO however many of you will benefit from ZSO + implants any maybe filler on top. Maybe even just defitinion of the cheekbones will be enough if they are already high

Let's have a look at ZSO

Screenshot 20200525 203435

And fillers (though they are hated on here a lot) are essential for good cheekbones. Have a look!
Screenshot 20200525 203523

Screenshot 20200525 203600

Remeber you can't put things on a shit base. Cure the problem first. Whether that means getting lefort and zso to get a base so be it. Filler can only ascend those with a base that is good. You can't put it on an ugly base as fillers act almost like and amplifier. It amplify every feature it is put on. So if its bad cheekbones they will look worse, if it's good cheekbone base (high and good angle) you will have good cheekbones!

Infraorbital Rim Implants

This is a super water part and it doesn't even matter about fwhr you need that support

Examples of good infraorbital:
Screenshot 20200525 202042

Notice the fullness and absense of ugly bags or lines

Bad infraorbital:
Screenshot 20200525 201946

Granted, this gentleman is about 30 years older and skin quality is obviously worse but look at the emptiness of the orbital. And look at the bags. You'll notice that it affects the eye shape too. The bottom has less support meaning he'll have scelral show and a terrible eye area.

So there are a few apporches to improve this.

The best ways are implants and fat grafts. Implants alone just don't do much and having good undereye support is ESSENTIAL
So let's take a look at infraorbital implants!

Screenshot 20200525 202709

Subhuman to normie infraorbitals, ok but they aren't model tier like we aim for. So on top of this add fat grafts and look at how amazing they look!

Screenshot 20200525 202917

Yes it's a Foid, I know but I just wanted to show the the amazing changes!

So for the infraorbital rims get implants and fat grafts! Make sure you listen to your surgeon and explain your desired results not telling them how to do their jobs or you'll end up botched!

How can I make my fwhr bigger?

This will work for only a few cases. If your midface is compact and you've just got high eyebrows, narrow cheekbones and low lips.

Get a lip lift, ZSO and filler on the cheekbones, brow implant and eyebrow botox. This may be a fraction number but it may allow you to get a totally different type of jawline.

Remeber these are white people only as the models. Different countries have different phenols and different jaws but keep this rule to mind when getting implants so you can ascend rather than decend.

Thanks for reading this very water post!

BTW this is a theory on harmonious features. I haven't read anything about it but I think your facial ratios correlate with jaw as is seen with that weird failio dude I posted.

If anyone can find his before and morph him with the Ryan gosling jaw to test this theory it would be much appreciated

Remember to search your ohenotyoe and make sure they are good looking with your ratios and simply borrow their features. Consult the surgeon get the 3d printed morph and see how it looks to eliminate botched results! Hope this helped!

Credits
@Chadlitecel
@Lev Peshkov
@randomvanish
@Saiyan
@facemaxxed
@Aesthetics_III
@NewParasite

@Nosecel
@Danish_Retard
@JeremyMeeks
@Good_Little_Goy
@Chad1212

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, Russian1405, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
@Saiyan @facemaxxed help us out bros.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Lev Peshkov
Are these experts?
they got implants.
saiyan got zygo from eppley with this insane result.
although he talk shit about eppley because he claim his identity doxxed by eppley.
ORCv2ZX   Imgur

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
they got implants.
saiyan got zygo from eppley with this insane result.
although he talk shit about eppley because he claim his identity doxxed by eppley.
.View attachment 426248
Oof, so they can elaborate about how they designed it and stuff. Also bro can you link that 3d printing post here? I can't find it

this is the ideal jawline
079c11f475bd65118e2fd26bef50b3e3_400x400.jpeg

• +1
this is the ideal jawline
079c11f475bd65118e2fd26bef50b3e3_400x400.jpeg
Yep but the problem is it won't suit most people. You have to get one that suits your face. BTW can u figure out his fwhr and ill add him into the post

Yep but the problem is it won't suit most people. You have to get one that suits your face. BTW can u figure out his fwhr and ill add him into the post
do you have high set or low set cheekbones ?

• +1
do you have high set or low set cheekbones ?
No fucking clue, I'm just gonna go for ZSO and sandwich osteotomy. Better to have cheekbones than none at all

No fucking clue, I'm just gonna go for ZSO and sandwich osteotomy. Better to have cheekbones than none at all
if your zygos above your nose level than it's high. o'pry has high set for example

• +1
There are many guys in this forum who mogs Ryan Gosling. Hell maybe in .co too

• +1
Last edited:
Lol well he's still gl tbh

What's bump?

Thanks man
Is this good enough to get pinned boyos? Anything else I should add?

WE NEED A COMPREHENSIVE JAW DESIGN HELP MODS. @Lorsss
@BigBiceps

Please pin this so we can enhanced by time.

• +1
It's not for everyone. Give Jordan barret that jaw. Won't work. Give Brad pitt that jaw. Won't work. It's down to your midface what jawline has a good harnineyb

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and DutchPrettyBoy