Chopped school photos

NilsTheChad

NilsTheChad

Bronze
I look so ass in school photos brutal. Wanna kms. suggestions on how i can fucking improove ?
IMG 2240
IMG 2239

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, janet and AlbinoMaxxer
Are u on high doses of gh

• +1
Reactions: janet
Ur so blooated, good features

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Ur so blooated, good features
you think id improove way more if i deabloat and loose weight? im coping by not loosing weight because i still need the hormones to grow and shit

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
you think id improove way more if i deabloat and loose weight? im coping by not loosing weight because i still need the hormones to grow and shit
Just stop eating so many carbs and sodium ma nigga, u look boneless but i can tell u have bones from avi, just start eating a lot more red meat

Just stop eating so many carbs and sodium ma nigga, u look boneless but i can tell u have bones from avi, just start eating a lot more red meat
I guess but jfl, i had potassium tablets but gave them away because i thought i didnt need them. does icing the face even help debloat ?

You are GL, mirin the eyes. Focus on anti-aging and extending youth, you are lucky to find out blackpill/ PSL this early.

Skin and hair mainly. There is info in this forum.
Yeah fucking arnd w skin stuff rn, seeing progress. Im thinking on trying to freeze off the fat on my uee. a lot of people say my browridge is fat af and shit and I have heard people say icing your face will dissolve the brown fat in it over extended period of time? was planning on doing that. Also growing my hair out a lot so doing something

• Love it
Reactions: glaruz