Kraken
He is natty 100% now

Screenshot 2023 07 16 23 09 54 696 cominstagramandroid

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Skywalker
BBC mogs

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I've seen Hemsworth off cycle, and he's not what u call jacked, but he looks great, only thing I'd say failos him slightly is he's not what u call broad shouldered or thicc, but still gets away with it.

I think actual natty Hemsworth has way more appeal than Thor Hemsworth, oh yeah and he's a legit giant heightwise

I've seen Hemsworth off cycle, and he's not what u call jacked, but he looks great, only thing I'd say failos him slightly is he's not what u call broad shouldered or thicc, but still gets away with it.

I think actual natty Hemsworth has way more appeal than Thor Hemsworth, oh yeah and he's a legit giant heightwise
lol...just admit you're scared of needles bro

lol...just admit you're scared of needles bro
Dude I got hella tats so it's not that.

I'm legit saying he looks better natty, not all guys do, but he does.

Extraction 1 was his prime physique

Dude I got hella tats so it's not that.

I'm legit saying he looks better natty, not all guys do, but he does.

Extraction 1 was his prime physique
What roids does he use

It doesn't matter if he is natty now, cause anabolic steroids help you put on muscle faster and more often than not you can still maintain your genetic potential properly let alone this mid physique. The guys you see hop off gear and lose everything simply get to a natural state so it seems like extreme muscle loss (going from freak to normal) or they never worked out properly and had good nutrition in the first place so it starts showing after losing cheat codes. Most people won't get this physique in under 2-3 years or even more naturally due to their genetics so again it doesn't help that he is natty now (even if it were true) when he wasn't in the past.

he's always looked natty as fuck, they just use light and cgi to make him look leaner in movies but he struggles to drop below 15% bodyfat.

Adonis belt comes from training obliques?

A
he's always looked natty as fuck, they just use light and cgi to make him look leaner in movies but he struggles to drop below 15% bodyfat.
bruh
IMG 7557