christian "white nationalist's" are a disgrace

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
claiming an un-European Semitic death cult as the foundation of Western civilisation, your the equivalent of Russian ethno -nationalist's who wave the hammer and sickle, praise the Soviet Union and think that bolshevism is a an inherent part of Russian ethno-identity. you degrade our race by taking on the cultural identity of our ancestors murder's!

Virgin Roman vs Germanic Chad. Also the reason they lost was probably their shit diet (srs) and retarded decisions not cucking out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Virgin Roman vs Germanic Chad. Also the reason they lost was probably their shit diet (srs) and retarded decisions not cucking out

Imagine taking any reilgion seriously in 2019

Imagine taking any reilgion seriously in 2019
Indians are blessed by God . you should not try and insult him by turning your back on him

Lost fat you fat piece of shit

Indians are blessed by God . you should not try and insult him by turning your back on him

Dude reilgion was made to control human being's

Dude reilgion was made to control human being's
you dont understand. I can give you a pill so big you will choke on it and die but ill just only tell you and show you ways to prove to yourself that certain religions are true about some things. btw India of course being where the superior religions are.

any religion is good as long it keeps women under control of men

you dont understand. I can give you a pill so big you will choke on it and die but ill just only tell you and show you ways to prove to yourself that certain religions are true about some things. btw India of course being where the superior religions are.

Depend's i have fondness for Platonism and some form of Christianity it's a very loose brand but i don't pretend to have all the answer's and this is not a religion this is more evidence based of what the nature of god is cause i do believe in god but i think of him as a literal and allegorical thing tbh

Depend's i have fondness for Platonism and some form of Christianity it's a very loose brand but i don't pretend to have all the answer's and this is not a religion this is more evidence based of what the nature of god is cause i do believe in god but i think of him as a literal and allegorical thing tbh
look and investigate deeper into what our ancient ancestors believed and did. everyone who hates Indians is a cuck idiot and should be put to death for being so blatantly racist despite Indian cultures being the most high iq in all history.
I am willing to argue for days into why this is true. I will show you the part of the truth

look and investigate deeper into what our ancient ancestors believed and did. everyone who hates Indians is a cuck idiot and should be put to death for being so blatantly racist despite Indian cultures being the most high iq in all history.
I am willing to argue for days into why this is true. I will show you the part of the truth

Dude i'm indian why would i hate Indian's also i hate no race group race baiting is so divisive that being said i prefer western and middle eastern reilgion's preislam they offer more rationality

Dude i'm indian why would i hate Indian's also i hate no race group race baiting is so divisive that being said i prefer western and middle eastern reilgion's preislam they offer more rationality
not talking about you hating Indians just saying in general about people who do.
western religions preislam? christianity?.

also nah the only middle eastern religions preislam I know of are the canaanite one, zoroastarianism and the anunaki one two of which tbh are extremely interesting but I don't see why you would consider them rational?.

if you have not noticed .

some religions are very connected.

not talking about you hating Indians just saying in general about people who do.
western religions preislam? christianity?.

Okay fair enough also reilgion predating islam are greek pagan one's which yes seem's to seem flow most with my belif's to be honest.

also nah the only middle eastern religions preislam I know of are the canaanite one, zoroastarianism and the anunaki one two of which tbh are extremely interesting but I don't see why you would consider them rational?.

Yes but their is so much context their that is so beautiful if you add it in 1 long context it is a poetic saga of human evolution that ultimately recount man's evolution god using animal's certain animal's to evolve to eventually lead to us tbh

Christinaity is just masked judaism

Any white nationalists are good at this point