Christianity BTFO

actual9cmjawslayer

actual9cmjawslayer

its over
Christianity began as sun worship, the stories about Jesus are symbolic. He is just a personification of the sun, made into a god figure later on.

The sun "dies" for 3 days on December 22nd, the winter solstice, when it stops its movement south, to be born again or resurrected on December 25th, when it resumes its movement north.

In some areas, the calendar originally began in the constellation of Virgo, and the sun would therefore be "born of a Virgin"

The sun rising in the morning is "the saviour of mankind"

The sun is "The light of the World"

The sun "walks on water" is just the reflection of the sun on water/the sea.

"He cometh on clouds, and every eye shall see him", is just sun rays.

Jesus' "crown of thorns" is just the sun's glare, also know as a halo.

The sun's "followers", "helpers" or "disciples" of which he has 12 are the 12 months and the 12 signs of the zodiac or constellations, through which the sun must pass.

The sun at 12 noon is in the house or temple of the "Most High": thus.."he" begins "his Father's work" at "age" 12.

The sun enters into each sign of the zodiac at 30 degrees, hense, the "Sun of God" begins his ministry at "age" 30.

The sun is hung on a cross or "crucified", which represents its passing through the equinoxes.The vernal equinox being Easter, at which time it is then resurrected.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Whatever, cromagnon and 1 other person
Retarded theory

the son sun: why are you all going inside those buildings and hiding away from me when you should be worshipping me outside?

You're sick in the head if you think I'm reading all this shit, but it is a cope tho.

1/4380 chance of 3 days before jesus birth being winter solstice and jesus having 12 disciples by coincidence. Nice cope tho
No historical evidence does your view have no claimed it to be sun worship

12 is a symbolic number in judaism so he probably got 12 for that reason

you made that number up

And nobody knows when jesus was born it isn't stated