christians are so weak they wait for us muslims to defend their god

junpei

junpei

Iron
why don't they have the balls to defend their god when he gets disrespected they always bring do it to muslims card:lul::lul::lul:
GThG57JW8AEKfSv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, overtier1011, watah and 7 others
I see Christians defend their religion all the time? Or do you mean that they dont resolve to bombings/killing people and instead doing it in a humane way? Wich MOST <-- keyword. Muslims cant bc of their low iQ:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, deadstock and Aero
I see Christians defend their religion all the time? Or do you mean that they dont resolve to bombings/killing people and instead doing it in a humane way? Wich MOST <-- keyword. Muslims cant bc of their low iQ:unsure:
no they don't lol
you can wear a shirt says jesus is gay and nobody will say a thing........you talking about charlie hebdo thing lol that was totally deserved

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and SecularIslamist
🤔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, overtier1011, narojo666 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Grinch, got.daim, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
I literally dont get these cucks. Jews and Evil satanist elite make fun of Christianity -----> :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: SAAR WHY YOU MAKE FUN OF US, NOW DO ISLAM NEXT!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, LevantinePsycho, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
no they don't lol
you can wear a shirt says jesus is gay and nobody will say a thing........you talking about charlie hebdo thing lol that was totally deserved
Even if you can. Why does it matter? Christians loves and lives by the rules of christianity. 90% of people that call themselfs muslims are just thugs.

Do you speak 4 languages? Im guessing not. English is my third language so ofc i will make spelling misstakes
I actually do. I speak Dutch, English and Urdu. I can also understand Punjabi. Aside from that, I can also read the Arabic/Persian script as well as two East Asian scripts.

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
I actually do. I speak Dutch, English and Urdu. I can also understand Punjabi. Aside from that, I can also read the Arabic/Persian script as well as two East Asian scripts.
Nvm. But thats not the point, its not weird making spelling misstakes when I talk 4 languages and english is my third. Close to no low iQ person can talk fluently in 4 languages

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang, ryuken and Gengar
You speak 3 languages not 4. But still good considering you understand punjabi

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You speak 3 languages not 4. But still good considering you understand punjabi
It’s a specific dialect, too. To the point others consider it a separate language, but I’ll just say dialect to keep it easy. Which languages do you speak?

• +1
Reactions: beniman
It’s a specific dialect, too. To the point others consider it a separate language, but I’ll just say dialect to keep it easy. Which languages do you speak?
I speak Swedish, English, Albanian and German. Also some Italian bc of family members that live their but not really worth mentioning

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I speak Swedish, English, Albanian and German. Also some Italian bc of family members that live their but not really worth mentioning
That's cool, only one out of place is Albanian but only due to geography. Are you Albanian?

• +1
Yes im half Albanian and half swed
Interesting, so you learned both sides. Usually children pick one side to identify with the most. I am assuming you are either in Germany or Austria due to you being able to speak German.

• +1
They don’t even do bombings over abortion

Interesting, so you learned both sides. Usually children pick one side to identify with the most. I am assuming you are either in Germany or Austria due to you being able to speak German.
No i live in Sweden. I know German bc my grandma lives their and her husband only understands german so my dad teached me german at a young age. I also used to study it at school

I literally dont get these cucks. Jews and Evil satanist elite make fun of Christianity -----> :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: SAAR WHY YOU MAKE FUN OF US, NOW DO ISLAM NEXT!
It's cowardness.

Don't get fooled by them acting now as offended, the same people who are ""offended"" like Candace Owens don't give a damn when the Vatican has pictures desecrating the honour of Jesus and Mary (Peace and Blessings be upon them) everywhere. They are all on the same boat, they are the two groups and civilizations that have promoted secularism the most in the entire world by far

Allah said (Interpretation of the meaning): "O believers! Take neither Jews nor Christians as allies—they are guardians of each other. Whoever does so will be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people."

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, egyptianKang and junpei
It's cowardness.

Don't get fooled by them acting now as offended, the same people who are ""offended"" like Candace Owens don't give a damn when the Vatican has pictures desecrating the honour of Jesus and Mary (Peace and Blessings be upon them) everywhere. They are all on the same boat, they are the two groups and civilizations that have promoted secularism the most in the entire world by far

Allah said (Interpretation of the meaning): "O believers! Take neither Jews nor Christians as allies—they are guardians of each other. Whoever does so will be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people."
GThgN8qW4AA8VwZ

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, junpei and egyptianKang
Nvm. But thats not the point, its not weird making spelling misstakes when I talk 4 languages and english is my third. Close to no low iQ person can talk fluently in 4 languages
Languages aren’t an indicator of IQ subhuman, 5 languages isn’t even that special :feelskek:

who tf is that nigga :feelskek: cope

looked it up on wikipedia, some paki whore

also water, women are whores if you dont keep them on a leesh, im a respectful nigga so i wont pull up the probably millions of videos of "christian" women doing immoral shi

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
most religious western aryan whore, after almost hitting the wall, she understand that her roastie days will begin and will go for the religious church man who yearns for a tradwife, also scrolled down and there's so many videos, but tbh good for them ig

better than staying in degenracy forever :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed
who tf is that nigga :feelskek: cope

looked it up on wikipedia, some paki whore

also water, women are whores if you dont keep them on a leesh, im a respectful nigga so i wont pull up the probably millions of videos of "christian" women doing immoral shi

View attachment 3055932
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
most religious western aryan whore, after almost hitting the wall, she understand that her roastie days will begin and will go for the religious church man who yearns for a tradwife, also scrolled down and there's so many videos, but tbh good for them ig

better than staying in degenracy forever :feelskek:
Damn I really touched a nerve there, didn’t I? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang