Christmas Bimax thoughts

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Even during Christmas time, I'm still constantly thinking about my death tier genetic dead end deformed truecel subhuman-tier fucked up, recessed jaws.

Bimax or DEATH buddyboyos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: one job away, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 5180 and 11 others
thx for looksmaxing tip

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, entropy137, never_lucky and 3 others
I need a timeline of @Acromegaly_Chad flip flopping on surgeries. There is too much content for a casual reader

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, ErbCel, ropemax and 3 others
Chill bro und genieß die Feiertage :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Second worst holiday of the year after Halloween for incels.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and DivineBeing
Even during Christmas time, I'm still constantly thinking about my death tier genetic dead end deformed truecel subhuman-tier fucked up, recessed jaws.

Based

I got 3 breakdowns yesterday and today thinking about my shit tier height and recessed jaws and what I missed out on because of it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Guys should I get bimax? I need something to do while I wait to start my acne scar treatment
ur brain lacks forward growth @OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MeinChadf and Acromegaly_Chad
m
Based

I got 3 breakdowns yesterday and today thinking about my shit tier height and recessed jaws and what I missed out on because of it.

u have decent forward growth fuck off

• +1
Reactions: one job away, never_lucky, MeinChadf and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky, Hueless, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
Guys should I get bimax? I need something to do while I wait to start my acne scar treatment
Maybe genioplasty alone would be a better option for you.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
Hmmm interesting.
Yeah, your chin looks pretty weak. Genioplasty could move you in any direction, so you could improve both your chin's height and forward projection.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
what is better genioplasty or bimax?
Genioplasty is usually a part of bimax. I don't think that guy above needs more forward jaw movement though, so genioplasty without bimax for him.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and datboijj
Just googled it and it’s only 4k. You know any good doctors
You're probably not going to get it that cheap if you're in the USA. Mine costed $8,700 (which is on the higher side). Most any maxillofacial surgeon could perform it

I thought you were talking about getting a bimax for Christmas
Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
what is better genioplasty or bimax?
They're not mutually exclusive. He definitely can be improved by a genioplasty and a bimax wouldn't help him much especially for such a brutally invasive surgery. I'm 5 weeks recovered from my bimax and can hardly chew any food.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and datboijj
So just genioplasty?
Yeah, def genio to make the chin longer and taller. Jaw angle implants for a longer ramus is an option but not necessary. Infraorbit implant when you get older to prevent under eye hollows from getting deeper.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 13710
Happy (late) Christmas bro.

• +1
Brings the chin forward.
But by how much? I need 3-4 min horizontal projection and like 8-10 mm vertical? Is that possible? I was thinking of bimax with CW rotation but morphing myself with more forward lower maxilla just looksmins me.

But by how much? I need 3-4 min horizontal projection and like 8-10 mm vertical? Is that possible? I was thinking of bimax with CW rotation but morphing myself with more forward lower maxilla just looksmins me.
I have seen results with as much as 12mm horizontal movement, but I've never seen such a big vertical movement. You will have to ask a surgeon if that is possible.

They're not mutually exclusive. He definitely can be improved by a genioplasty and a bimax wouldn't help him much especially for such a brutally invasive surgery. I'm 5 weeks recovered from my bimax and can hardly chew any food.
Is it painful? How is recovery going ?

A9EDDD14 D324 477C 8083 FD885870AFC4

god i wish i had acromegaly

• JFL

does your jaw still hurt

Yes:feelsrope:
same , can you describe the type of pain?

I have seen results with as much as 12mm horizontal movement, but I've never seen such a big vertical movement. You will have to ask a surgeon if that is possible.
You are right. I saw two cases where that much vertical height was added were both from eppley. Both were 8 mm. I saw a response to a question by him where he stated that 10-12 mm vertical elongation is possible but it requires bone grafts. But if it is possible, why don't we see that many results where this is done? My guess is not many patients want bone grafts because of scarring. It also drives up the cost.

Is it painful? How is recovery going ?
Wasn't really painful but the swelling and nasal congestion was extreme. Almost half way recovered. Using mk-677 and test to try to regrowth the bone faster. Can start to chew very soft foods now.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
But if it is possible, why don't we see that many results where this is done?
Because it's less frequently requested and takes more skill on the surgeon's side.