Christocel finds a wife

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Luckily for him, he became a priest, which is a pretty respectable job in my country, and also priests are allowed to marry here, otherwise with his looks he would have probably remained an incel for life.

Cr

50454638_1426137700850066_2999857467380203520_o.jpg
67461632_1561621557301679_6290566873050251264_n.jpg

how'd this estrogenic prick get this hot ethnic slut?

confused.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, LordNorwood, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
I found this couple randomly when browsing Facebook looking for old acquaintances.
Let me tell you something - the power of status and money is legit, back when I was in college all the hot girls were partying all the time, they would go out only with pretty boys and Chads, but then they married with all sorts of nerdy, fat or ugly guys, just because these guys were lawyers, doctors, priests and other well paid and respected professions.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Which country

Which country
Romania, but it's the same in all the other orthodox christian countries like Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, Ukraine, etc. - priests are allowed to marry.
The thing is they have to do it before they are ordained as priests, otherwise they become monk-priests who must remain chaste. When I was in college, these future priests who were still students were the most desperate in finding a wife, a thing that's becoming harder and harder for them because most girls in college now just want to have fun, sleep around and think only later in life about marriage.
They also aren't allowed to divorce and can lose their priesthood if their wife decides to divorce.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1751 and LordNorwood
Romania, but it's the same in all the other orthodox christian countries like Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, Ukraine, etc. - priests are allowed to marry.
The thing is they have to do it before they are ordained as priests, otherwise they become monk-priests who must remain chaste. When I was in college, these future priests who were still students were the most desperate in finding a wife, a thing that's becoming harder and harder for them because most girls in college now just want to have fun, sleep around and think only later in life about marriage.
They also aren't allowed to divorce and can lose their priesthood if their wife decides to divorce.
NO VAMPIRES
REMAIN IN ROMANIA

how'd this estrogenic prick get this hot ethnic slut?

confused.
How did rasputin seduce russian queen? Better start praying buddy, it pays off.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
@RichmondBread lifefuel brah

Just be a priest bro

• Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps