Chubby cheeked youngcels GTFIH

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
So I figured out a potential solution which worked for me to atleast reduce buccal fat non surgically. What I did was, take ice baths for 10 days straight, by ice baths I mean dunking my face in ice filled water and applying ice packs on my cheeks. After doing this I noticed no changes whatsoever the only thing I noticed was that that region had really lose skin, like I would tug it and it would stretch alot. So after ten days I used uniorincally a derma roller and pushed the fat in the buccal region backwards and surprisingly my cheeks just vanished like that. Now I can see hollow cheeks even in shitty lighting. I'm not saying it will work 100 percent but I think it worked in my case because the icing melted the fat in my cheeks but the fat remained there, so through derma rolling I pushed the fat back into my neck region and from there drained it. This is my theory. Any criticism is appreciated.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 21393 and 13 others
Also this will only work if you have shitty fat storage genetics and you're really low bf already. If you aren't first leanmaxx then apply this technique and your bones should atleast be decent. Don't tell me it doesn't work when you look like a mouth breather.

Can you pm before and after pics? Lifefuel if legit.

Try it on yourself, I'm not promising it will work atleast it worked for me.

Cold shower while derma rolling is the answer. God damn, so easy to get hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
So I figured out a potential solution which worked for me to atleast reduce buccal fat non surgically. What I did was, take ice baths for 10 days straight, by ice baths I mean dunking my face in ice filled water and applying ice packs on my cheeks. After doing this I noticed no changes whatsoever the only thing I noticed was that that region had really lose skin, like I would tug it and it would stretch alot. So after ten days I used uniorincally a derma roller and pushed the fat in the buccal region backwards and surprisingly my cheeks just vanished like that. Now I can see hollow cheeks even in shitty lighting. I'm not saying it will work 100 percent but I think it worked in my case because the icing melted the fat in my cheeks but the fat remained there, so through derma rolling I pushed the fat back into my neck region and from there drained it. This is my theory. Any criticism is appreciated.
Sounds ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and 2 others
Cold shower while derma rolling is the answer. God damn, so easy to get hollow cheeks.
No as I said it only works if you are already lean enough and you have shitty fat storage genes. And even then I don't promise.

Be happy knowing that you will get better looking with age.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1990
How many times during a day and for how long did you take ice baths and applied ice packs?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
How many times during a day and for how long did you take ice baths and applied ice packs?
I did it for just 10 days. And applied ice packs once a day every day for a month. I advise you to start with ice inside tissue and gradually move on.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Guys you can ask @fjor2096 abt my results I pmd him pics

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Guys you can ask @fjor2096 abt my results I pmd him pics
It's legit, we're the same age and his face is much leaner than mine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
I did it for just 10 days. And applied ice packs once a day every day for a month. I advise you to start with ice inside tissue and gradually move on.
Ye but for how long at one time? Like 10 minutes? 15 minutes?

Ye but for how long at one time? Like 10 minutes? 15 minutes?
I did ice bath for 35 to 40 mins in total like I dunk my face for 2 to 3 mins then break then again 2 to 3 mins then break and total of 35 to 40 mins. But don't do this cuz it's too excessive and you might end up with some damage.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
I did ice bath for 35 to 40 mins in total like I dunk my face for 2 to 3 mins then break then again 2 to 3 mins then break and total of 35 to 40 mins. But don't do this cuz it's too excessive and you might end up with some damage.
Pm pics before its over boyo

Ye I agree, 35-40 minutes seems like giving yourself some frostnip on ya face

• +1
Pm pics before its over boyo
Brother you can ask @fjor2096 I sent him pics I'm not doxxing myself. Try it yourself if it doesn't work you don't gain anything nor lose anything.

Anyone on this site ever got kybella and injected it in the cheek area to lose the fat cells there?

Brother you can ask @fjor2096 I sent him pics I'm not doxxing myself. Try it yourself if it doesn't work you don't gain anything nor lose anything.
I'm not a greycel

I'm 16 now
You will ascend in your 20’s as buccal fat goes with age, for now focus on softmaxxing:
- Leanmax + gymmax
- Good haircut that fits your face
- Stubble if you can grow it
- Teeth, skin, fashion, etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tom Jones, It'snotover, Deleted member 20097 and 1 other person
thats interesetig ,send pics man

Do you think derma stamp would be good? Or it has to be derma roller

Do you think derma stamp would be good? Or it has to be derma roller
Yea they might do the same thing. Haven't tried with that tho

This gives me the feeling it will have some kind of negative consequences after long term practice. Also op mind sharing pics to me as well?

This gives me the feeling it will have some kind of negative consequences after long term practice. Also op mind sharing pics to me as well?
What negative consequences can it have tho? I mean just look at ppl who take ice baths regularly. It is debateable as to whether ice baths have some inherent benefits but I've been doing it for a long time and I haven't experienced any negative consequences (to put in perspective, I've been taking ice showers irregularly since last year November. All it has done for me is made me more tolerant to cold and now I can easily jump in icy water without any fear. Also no I won't share pics anymore sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
What negative consequences can it have tho? I mean just look at ppl who take ice baths regularly. It is debateable as to whether ice baths have some inherent benefits but I've been doing it for a long time and I haven't experienced any negative consequences (to put in perspective, I've been taking ice showers irregularly since last year November. All it has done for me is made me more tolerant to cold and now I can easily jump in icy water without any fear. Also no I won't share pics anymore sorry.
literally cover everything except for the buccal area i promise nobody is here to doxx anyone I am just interested if there exists a person who actually gained benefit from it

literally cover everything except for the buccal area i promise nobody is here to doxx anyone I am just interested if there exists a person who actually gained benefit from it
Bhai ask @fjor2096 if you want I won't share pics

pm me pics please i’m bloated af

• Ugh..
heard ice burns fat so i think could be legit

@Meekspill could u dm pic, this fjor guy ghosting me

@Meekspill could u dm pic, this fjor guy ghosting me
Shut the fuck up whore. Stop pinging me. I'm not sending pics and I don't consent to anyone sending my pics. Try it for yourself, if it works all good if it doesn't no loss either.

nigga what the fuck is the point of sending pics only to 1 person jfl for all we know he could be in on this "troll" with u

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 15854
nigga what the fuck is the point of sending pics only to 1 person jfl for all we know he could be in on this "troll" with u
I don't feel like doxxing myself to every human being on this forum that's the problem. I don't care if you try it or not, the only thing is if it works or no. I won't gain not lose anything by wasting my time typing out my experience if it didn't work for me atleast.

I don't feel like doxxing myself to every human being on this forum that's the problem. I don't care if you try it or not, the only thing is if it works or no. I won't gain not lose anything by wasting my time typing out my experience if it didn't work for me atleast.
you know u can paint over ur nose hair eyes etc right all we need to see is ur cheeks

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, It'snotover, Growth Plate and 1 other person
okay i think i found out why this works apparently this is budget coolsculpting

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 1990
the ice melted the fat

spectacular

• Love it
Could you explain me in a better way? How often/volume did you do this? I am a youngcel, that because of that, I have my face "bloated", I am already lean and even when I touch my cheeks the bone is felt, but it is not seen, do you think it is due to a lack of prominence and, if so, What I can do?

Any sources as to why this "works" the way it does?

are the results still there OP? how many times a week do you do this for maintenance? did you notice anything by now regarding side effects such as redness of the skin due to extreme cold exposure?

also please dm me the pics man i swear i am just interested in the results i have no intention of doxxing anyone this is one of my greatest falios

I was very chubby cheeked when younger but around 18 my face got much much leaner.

My skull also grew some

At 18
2935493_DA416EA3-1A86-4E2F-8CBD-DF59C270C520.png

At 20 something

2935498_CE9F357D-73FC-4BC4-A459-638293EBCFD5.jpeg

At almost the same body fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 20565
I was very chubby cheeked when younger but around 18 my face got much much leaner.

My skull also grew some

At 18
2935493_DA416EA3-1A86-4E2F-8CBD-DF59C270C520.png

At 20 something

2935498_CE9F357D-73FC-4BC4-A459-638293EBCFD5.jpeg

At almost the same body fat
you literally had hollow cheeks at pic 1 lol. in any case insane transformation looks like 2 different people. was it completely natty?

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
you literally had hollow cheeks at pic 1 lol. in any case insane transformation looks like 2 different people. was it completely natty?
Nah I wouldn’t agree with that.

And yes all natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565