Cigarettes are fucking disgusting

U

uksucks

Silver
Emily ratjakowski lookalike gave me her e-cigarette I think and I puffed on it twice.

Just because I was attracted to her and she rubbed her ass on my dick (and I was drunk), I was willing to smoke for the first time in my life like an absolute cuck.

Only 2 puffs and my nose, mouths, throat, still Smells so disgusting, I nearly threw up, I can feel the tar or whatever bullshit on my palate.

might drink bleach at this point fml

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Funnyunenjoyer1 and Alt Number 3
Did you hit a vape or smoke a cigarette? Super unclear.

I enjoy cigarettes, but would never touch a vape.

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and uksucks
Did you hit a vape or smoke a cigarette? Super unclear.

I enjoy cigarettes, but would never touch a vape.
I don't even know. It was in a club, there was no visible smoke, or maybe j inhaled it all, I don't know. It seemed like something electronic but just tasted horrible.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Any type of smoking is disgusting and for retarded slaves.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Debetro and uksucks
Emily ratjakowski lookalike gave me her e-cigarette I think and I puffed on it twice.

Just because I was attracted to her and she rubbed her ass on my dick (and I was drunk), I was willing to smoke for the first time in my life like an absolute cuck.

Only 2 puffs and my nose, mouths, throat, still Smells so disgusting, I nearly threw up, I can feel the tar or whatever bullshit on my palate.

yes they smell like shit but u get accustomed to it and it’s a chill thing to relax n do but i personally dislike it suprised u thought paper n plant matter would taste good

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
I don't even know. It was in a club, there was no visible smoke, or maybe j inhaled it all, I don't know. It seemed like something electronic but just tasted horrible.
Vape's have an icky chemical taste, and feels weird on teeth (imo). Much better to smoke cigarettes that are just a plant, tastes good and doesn't feel so chemical.

You probably hit a vape, esp since it was inside.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and uksucks
yes they smell like shit but u get accustomed to it and it’s a chill thing to relax n do but i personally dislike it suprised u thought paper n plant matter would taste good
I didn't think at all I just did it with low sentience

When will it go, gonna shower now and wash all of my sinuses with soap

you will soon start smoking a pack a day and watch your collagen get raped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Alt Number 3 and uksucks
The smell is fucking rancid
Hopefully eugenics takes care of them

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and uksucks
lol op got sick from a pussy e-smoke

what a fag

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

try marlboro reds

he's a subhuman can't even tolerate nic
nicotine will hit you like a truck if you aren't used to it

cigarettes are one of the most enjoyable things ever. i quit like 17 years ago, but if i ever get a terminal illness or they cure all disease i'm gonna take it up again

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
my dad follows me around and releases those rotting fumes at me every day. :lasereyes::lasereyes: