Cigarettes did more for me than any person did in my entire life.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Self Proclaimed Incel.
My life is hollow, everything good that happened to me was either fake or I self sabotaged it to be fake.

I’m here in a random place smoking cigs, depressed as fuck already thinking about the next 60 years of misery that are waiting for me.

I’m weak, I’m a weak individual, I can’t even handle myself, let alone a family and other people.

I’m starting to think that I was born to be alone, I enjoy being alone more than being with people.

I don’t know what to do tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, silencio, Marelago and 9 others
typical darktriad autistic behavior

• JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69
if u want, give me ur telegram, lets talk. u seem like guy I would discuss stuff with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, PseudoMaxxer and delonisliterallyme
if u want, give me ur telegram, lets talk. u seem like guy I would discuss stuff with
he’s gonna groom you into doing bad stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, raleqtambrobret and PseudoMaxxer
Mirin your darktriad phase

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and PseudoMaxxer
ur choice, if u want to talk lets go. we should be like wolf pack
Just PM me bro, if you wanna talk i’m down even though I don’t really feel like it.

Let’s talk.
Mirin your darktriad phase
I always end up back here, no matter how happy I wanna believe myself to be.

Do aajonus vonderplanitz diet lol
My life is hollow, everything good that happened to me was either fake or I self sabotaged it to be fake.

I’m here in a random place smoking cigs, depressed as fuck already thinking about the next 60 years of misery that are waiting for me.

I’m weak, I’m a weak individual, I can’t even handle myself, let alone a family and other people.

I’m starting to think that I was born to be alone, I enjoy being alone more than being with people.

don't lie
being a depressed cuck smoking cigs in a shithole is fun

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and PseudoMaxxer
don't lie
being a depressed cuck smoking cigs in a shithole is fun
I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t, lmao.

Ironic that we always go back to the behaviors that we are more comfortable with.

I’m comfy being a depressed loser.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t, lmao.

Ironic that we always go back to the behaviors that we are more comfortable with.

I’m comfy being a depressed loser.
fr
I've grown to feel good abt myself when I'm sad

Just let go and understand none of it matters

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
fr
I've grown to feel good abt myself when I'm sad

Just let go and understand none of it matters
than why do we keep living bro?

What’s the meaning behind all of this bullshit.

I know it ain’t wagecucking 50 years of my life…

waste of fucking money

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
than why do we keep living bro?

What’s the meaning behind all of this bullshit.

I know it ain’t wagecucking 50 years of my life…
find pleasure in existing in itself

• So Sad
try video games/movies as a cope too bro

in what way is it meaningless ? u wanna remain a poorfag forever ?
I've been dead broke and I've been rich, none of it matters if you don't realise happiness is found in just doing day to day normal things

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maou, PseudoMaxxer and <6PSLcel

nah bro these thoughts will pass for now though just enjoy the cigarette to some good music, nothing beats a cigarette at night with a slight cold breeze and ur favorite song

youll make it alright brah

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
nah bro these thoughts will pass for now though just enjoy the cigarette to some good music, nothing beats a cigarette at night with a slight cold breeze and ur favorite song

youll make it alright brah
thank you bro, I really appreciate it.

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
waste of fucking money
It's a cope, it's not a waste of money.
If it gives you joy it's worth the money, it's like saying you shouldn't buy good quality food, just buy good quality supplements.

Eat a nutri-block with 0 taste, don't eat that steak!

• +1

Bro how do you go from flexing to posting these depressed posts.

It's a cope, it's not a waste of money.
If it gives you joy it's worth the money, it's like saying you shouldn't buy good quality food, just buy good quality supplements.

Eat a nutri-block with 0 taste, don't eat that steak!
In a few years time you’ll ubderstand how much of a waste it is when you can’t stop smoking
It’s one off the dumbest things you can do to your looks

• +1
In a few years time you’ll ubderstand how much of a waste it is when you can’t stop smoking
It’s one off the dumbest things you can do to your looks
Muh looks won't matter when you kill yourself because you've removed the only cope you enjoy.

You're not a robot, you're just a human.
Not every decision you make will be one to further your personal agendas, give it up.

• +1
Muh looks won't matter when you kill yourself because you've removed the only cope you enjoy.

You're not a robot, you're just a human.
Not every decision you make will be one to further your personal agendas, give it up.
It’s a cope thinking you’re enjoying it, you don’t.

I’ve been smoking 4+ years pack or more a day and haven’t enjoyed one cigarette in my life it’s just the mental addiction to nicotine that makes you think you do

• +1
It’s a cope thinking you’re enjoying it, you don’t.

I’ve been smoking 4+ years pack or more a day and haven’t enjoyed one cigarette in my life it’s just the mental addiction to nicotine that makes you think you do
Yeah, it's an addiction, which means your body enjoys it.
The nicotine is a free, instant source of dopamine, it relaxes you.

That is called enjoyment.

cigarettes combine the stimulant that is nicotine, with the act of heavy breathing

quite a unique drug that's often misunderstood tbh

• +1
Enjoy the little things in life that give you pleasure no matter how common or rare they are. Try not to dwell on bad thoughts. I would suggest trying to change up your routine a bit to get you out of the monotony you might be experiencing, but it's hard seeing as you work a 9-5.

• +1
start masturbating in public
its super duper sigma and will be extremely low-inhib
only risk: being arrested

• JFL

Smoking is a looksmin. You want the effects of nicotine. Go and buy the gum that people who want to quit smoking use, it has all the nicotine you need.

Enjoy the little things in life that give you pleasure no matter how common or rare they are. Try not to dwell on bad thoughts. I would suggest trying to change up your routine a bit to get you out of the monotony you might be experiencing, but it's hard seeing as you work a 9-5.
just trying to be more productive bro, my routine rn is just work-home-sleep.

Now i’m trying to implement this:

Work-home-working on some side hustle-gym-sleep

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss